2 - First kiss

BY HOLLANDWRITINGS ON INSTAGRAM

Photograph

The truth is, that even if you would always deny it, you loved early in the morning photoshoots with Harry. He would drive to your favorite place and wake you up with a hot cup of tea, holding his camera in one of his hands and handing you a jacket with the other. It would sometimes take more than five minutes to wake you up though, but Harry would start whining about how the perfect lighting was slowly disappearing, about the streets getting full, and all that stuff he used to say to make you give up on your sleep.

And that day it wasn't less. You two walked slowly next to each other, as the very first rays of sunshine lighted up your reddish, cold faces.

Your [your eye color] eyes blinked tiredly, but you couldn't stop them from looking for Harry's soft brown ones.

He was smiling slightly, more like a little grin, as he puts his hands on the pockets of his (well, Tom's) green jacket.

When he turned his head, and his eyes met yours, you couldn't stop the blush on your cheeks.

You had known the Holland boy since you had memory. Your parents and his being friends, also neighbors. You grew up with him and his brothers around, and you were all really good friends. Just that, lately, with Harry it felt different.

His eyes remained looked on yours, so you looked away and coughed nervously. "That didn't sound well, darling.", he said and chuckled softly, "You should have drank the tea like I told you, it's cold outside."

"Maybe if you hadn't been all the time talking about the bloody lightning, I would have had time to drink the tea.", you chuckled too, rolling your eyes.

That was the kind relationship that you two had. Always making fun of the other one, but always with that soft note of the constant, innocent flirt.

He kept looking at you even after you turned your head, and a little smile formed on his lips. He truly loved looking at you. Anytime, from any angle, you were his favorite sight.

Harry then, as always, put up his camera to his face, and you heard the click sound of the objective focusing. "I like how that beanie looks on you... kind of similar to one I have.", the boy said, right before taking another picture.

"Yea, well, maybe because it's yours. Kind of stole it the other day." It took him two seconds to put the camera down, and look at you, raising an eyebrow. Then he rapidly took it off, before you could even try to stop him.

"Harry Holland!", you jelled, "You ruined my hair! Give me that back, now!" You were mad, dead serious, but with your hair all over your face, your read cheeks and nose, and having to look up at him, the boy couldn't help but laughing.

You were adorable for him, you always were. "It's mine, I can do whatever I want, love" "Then since my face is mine, you won't ever take another picture of me.", you said firmly and crossed your arms.

For a few seconds, he had to look at you to try guess if you were joking or being serious. "Hey, no... Y/n don't be like that.", he sighed, rolling his eyes, "come here". You had walked a few more steps without him. Your cold frame moved slowly to him. "Let me", he murmured, and held your shoulders, as the camera hang from his neck. You looked up at him again, watching Harry try to do your hair, only messing it up even more, and finally putting on the beanie.

"What a gentleman, yes yes.", you smiled and you could see the blush an his cheeks through a strand of hair that covered your left eye. He rose up the camera again, trying to cover his red freckled face with something, and you smiled for the picture. "U-uhum, yep", he murmured again which you found really cute. "You have a hair, dork. Wait"

You could have mixed it yourself perfectly and he knew that, but he still stepped closer to you and moved his cold hand to your face. Carefully he moved the hair away, and put it behind your ear.

"Thanks" you said softly, noticing how some people walked around, no one really bothering on you two. Then, when you looked up, it was like if everyone else was gone. Harry's eyes were on yours, brightening softly as his hand rested on your cheek instead of moving away. "Can I do something, beanie stealer?", he asked, a shy smile on his face, and hope in his eyes. You simply nodded, waiting for it. You knew what was coming, and god damnit finally it was going to happen. 'Right about damn time Holland', you thought. His cold lips met yours, making your whole body quicker in excitement. He didn't try anything risky and neither did you. It was just his lips over yours, as his thumb caressed your cheek sweetly, lovingly. And then, kissing in the middle of the street, with your shaky hands holding onto his jacket, you realized how long he had been waiting for it too.

I'm crying :,)