9 - Summer Kiss

BY FRIENDLYNEIGHBORHOOD-PARKER ON TUMBLR

"Sharing summer kisses?"

"He-Hello?" It was the middle of the night when the girl's phone on the bed-side table went off waking her up, her y/h/c hair framed poorly her sleepy face because of it's messiness.

Still a bit disoriented she grabbed the phone answering the call without reading the name of whoever interrupted her sleep, she rolled out of bed smiling when her cold feet touched the warm floor of the room, going directly to the window and looking through the blinds she noticed that nobody was up, not even the neighbour's dog, the slightly anger in her body left completely when she heard his voice full with excitement.

"Where are you and how fast can you put on a swimsuit?" Harry laughed between words hearing her tired voice, remembering the days where her parents weren't home so she ended up sleeping at his house.

She rolled her eyes playfully at his laugh

"What are you talking about?" A yawn left her peachy lips and she turned leaning her back on the wall, looking at the celling.

"I'm at home.. I was sleeping." She stated it as it was the most logical answer for his (pretty dumb) question.

"Alright." Y/n could hear through the line how his car was being turned on which helped her to wake up a bit more. "Swimsuit, pijamas are okay too... I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Wait, Harry! I can't go, my paren-" but before she could say anything else he hung up the phone, a little habit that made her crazy.

She looked at the little clock hanging on her wall '3:26' and rubbing her eyes went to her private bathroom, turning the lights was a mistake that she noticed really quickly, she squinted her eyes trying to adjust to the appearance of light in the place, walked over the sink and looked at her reflection on the mirror, a mess, not that she was surprised or disappointed, it was normal, after all, she just woke up moments ago, after brushing her hair and theet, she splashed some water on her face to finally woke up and realized that she had no idea what Harry was planning, only a little hint was thrown at her and luckily it was really helpful.

Approximately two minutes passed until Y/n was reading, wearing a cute orange one-piece swimsuit, and her pijamas on top of it which was a really big white shirt that she didn't really remember buying, green stripped shorts and sandals, but before leaving the room she decided to leave a note to her parents, it could pass only 30 minutes with him but maybe it would be 2 hours, and she didn't want to get in trouble, at least not *too many* troubles. The hallways were dark and the house was full of calm, it was obvious that for everyone it was a really good night of sleep, while she tried to get out because her boyfriend called her. Scaping was easy, well.. kind of easy, the fact that her father was light sleeper made everything just a bit difficult, but also pretty exciting, once in the kitchen she left the note on the counter and headed outside.

Since Harry wasn't there yet she sat down on the grass, playing with it, a smile was visible on her face, thinking about the boy that took her breath away and made her heart go crazy and how lucky she was, she've seen him for a while when she hung up with her friends before they started dating in the beginning of summer and since they first met she felt how her life completely changed, every year in summer she would come to visit her father and his lovely wife, she've done it since she was a little girl, it was normal and the fact that their parents were in good terms and actually really good friends made everything easier for her, she took the change as vacations where she could visit her friends, hang out with Elysia for the summer and living the time of her life.