4 - In secret

BY THEHOLLANDTRINITY ON TUMBLR
Side note: you are Harrison's sister
Warning: swearing & sexual references

You and Harrison had escaped your mum and her kit set obsession for the equally crazy Holland house. Your mum had just discovered IKEA shipped to England, and so, of course, went crazy on anything she could find. The minute the delivery van pulled up outside your house, you and your brother gapped it immediately. When you walked inside, Tom, Sam and Paddy were all yelling at each other about which sport to watch. Sam was insisting on skiing, he was missing the slopes after spending so long in France, but Paddy was pleading for a bit of rugby, and Tom in true English fashion was rooting for soccer. Harrison jumped right into the argument, siding with Tom, because "Soccer is the sport of our COUNTRY. Do you hate England or something?" Your smiled at the boys arguing in front of you, slipping out of the room while they were all distracted. You climbed the stairs, opening the door to Harry's room quietly and slipping in.

He looked up from his phone, throwing it across the bed to embrace you.

"Hi love," Harry grinned into your hair when you collapsed on top of him.

"Hi." you giggled into his chest before lifting your head and resting your chin on his sternum. "I missed you,"

"I miss you too, but it's not like I can just come over to your house and make out with you all day. No matter how much I want to..." he laughed.

"I wish you could too. But if we can't do that surely we can make out here?"

You pushed yourself up so you were straddling him and pressed your lips down to his. Your hands reached up to his hair, fiddling with the small strands on the nape of his neck. His hands reached around your back, sliding up and down it in a comforting manner. A knock on the door pulled the two of you out of the kiss. You looked at Harry, no-one could know you were together.

"W-who is it?" Harry asked.

"It's me, just let me in would ya?" Harrison said, jiggling the doorknob.

"I'm not dressed" Harry said, upon seeing your face he threw his arms up with a I don't know what the fuck to do! look.

"Not like I haven't seen it before." Haz said, pounding on the door.

You shared a crazed look with Harry, half wondering how you were supposed to get out of this and half wondering what your boyfriend and brother got up to when they were alone.

"Fine! I'm jacking off."

You could barley contain your laughter, "what the fuck?" you whispered, your hand covering your mouth to try silence yourself.

"Oh mate, should've started with that. Come downstairs when you're done aye." Harrison laughed, walking away from the door.

Your rested your forehead against Harry's chest, still laughing.

"Shut up. It got him to go away didn't it." he huffed.

You grinned up at him, placing a small kiss on his lips before excusing yourself to see his family downstairs. Your bum vibrated with a text from your mother, telling you how she wanted some help with making up some furniture she had ordered.

"Hey Haz, I think mum wants us home now," you said, sliding your phone into your back pocket again.

"Alright, I guess I should be a good son." Harrison sighed, giving Tom a half hug goodbye and grabbing his keys.

Tom stood up and followed the pair of you to the front door, just has Harry came running down the stairs.

"Babe you left your wallet upstairs." Harry smiled, handing you it.

"Thanks Ha-"

"What did you call her?" Tom interrupted, looking at Harry with confusion.

"Uh, nothing. I just said Y/N you left your wallet upstairs." Harry replied casually.

"No... you called her babe didn't you?" Tom asked, looking between the two of you.

You didn't dare to look at Harry, horrified that they may piece it together. Harrison had his lips pressed together in a tight line, his face turning redder by the second.

"Is there something you wanna tell me, Harry?" Haz asked, his emotions unreadable.

You could feel Harry look at you, it was done. They were gonna find out one way or another. You met his eyes and smiled, kissing him.

"Surprise?" you said, leaning your weight into Harry's side.

"Oh I'm gonna kill you Hollan-" His face dropped suddenly. "What were you doing in your room."

Your eyes went wide, Harry did tell him he was jacking off after all. You nearly fell over as Harry disappeared from beside you, running upstairs to escape the wrath from your brother.

Honestly this made me laugh so much hahah