7 - you're not very intimidating

BY HOLLANDERHEART ON TUMBLR

.

It all started when harry was getting a bottle of water from the fridge and you came up behind him, surprising him by digging your finger into his side. He froze for a second before whipping around and facing you.

"Oh you're in trouble now."  He smirks at you and you make eye contact for a few seconds before you run away from him, Harry hot on your heels. "I'm gonna get you!" He shouts.

You shrieked loudly as Harry caught you next to the couch and he lifted you and dropped you onto it. He jumped on it and leaned over you, staring into your eyes, trying to make a stern face in an effort to intimidate you. To no avail, you were giggling at the expression.

"Well, you're not very intimidating." You say, smiling cheekily up at your boyfriend.

"Well," he mocks, "I think I can change that." With that, his fingers went to your sides, tickling you. You couldn't help it, loud gasps and giggles coming from your throat as you tried to squirm away from his hands. Your attempts were futile however, Harry's grin wide as you gave gleeful giggles. Every once in a while, his fingers would touch a particularly ticklish spot and you would shriek with laughter. He finally stopped his ministrations on your sides and brought himself to a kneeling position, he accidentally placed himself directly on top of your knees and you yelped.

When you saw he stopped short and climbed off of you and sat next to you, you made a split second decision to milk it. You sat back up, moving to the end of the couch and facing away from him, putting your face in your hands. You pretended to sob and your shoulders "shook."

You heard Harry's breath hitch and he scooted towards you, placing a hand on your back.

"Babe, are you okay?" He said softly, you could only imagine the downtrodden look on his face right now, you almost felt bad. Almost. "Let me see." Harry went to grab your leg gently to see what had happened but you jerked it away from him.

"Y/N, do you need me to take you to A&E?" He moved even closer, practically leaning against you. At that point, you decided you had tortured your poor boyfriend enough and leaped up from the sofa, dashing up the stairs and to your bedroom.

"You little sneak!" Harry bellowed, running after you. He chased you up the stairs as you giggled running into your room. He came in right after you and you jumped onto the bed. You snuggled under the covers and looked up at Harry as he stood over you.

You smiled innocently and opened your arms wide, "C'mere!"

Harry smiled softly and climbed onto the bed and laid down next to you. He opened his arms and you rolled towards him. You rested your head on his chest and he wrapped an arm around you. You felt his deep brown eyes stare down at you and you looked up to meet his gaze.

He was smiling lazily at you, a lovesick look in his eyes. He buried his lips in your hair. "You are so beautiful."

You reached your hand up and tangled your fingers into his auburn curls. He lifted his head from your hair, leaning into your touch. His eyes shut in delight as your fingers dragged down from his hair to his cheek, caressing the skin. He turns his head to kiss your palm.

"I love you." He mutters against the soft skin of your hand. Your heart soars and you shoot up into a sitting position.

"You love me?" You barely squeak out, heart pounding against your ribs.

Harry sits up and gently reaches for your hands, holding them in his warm, slightly rough ones. "How could I not?" He questions, tilting his head at you slightly. "You're so sweet, beautiful, intelligent, and funny. You're seriously a real life angel. I'm so lucky to have you, so of course I love you."

Your face hurts from smiling so much and you throw your arms around his neck and bury your face into his chest. You can feel Harry's grin against your hair. His fingers trail up and down your back in a soothing manner.

"I love you too, Harry." You breathe and lift your head from his chest. You stare into his brown eyes lovingly and you both lean forward and press your lips together for a quick but passionate kiss.

"Now," he says, "I'm tired. Fancy Netflix and a nap?" This time, he opens his arms for you and you snuggle into them as he flicks on Mamma Mia. You don't pay attention to the movie much though, listening to Harry's heartbeat as he traces indistinguishable shapes on the exposed skin of your upper arm.

Fairly soon, snores start escaping Harry's lips and you lean up and peck his forehead, whispering, "Sweet dreams, darling." You settle back into his embrace as your breath slowly begins to even out, falling asleep in your boyfriend's comforting warmth.

.