6 - Moonlight

BY LIVING-DEAD-PARKER ON TUMBLR
Warning: implied sex

'The sun is setting, and you're right here by my side, And the movie's playing, but we won't be watching tonight. Every look, every touch, Makes me wanna give you my heart. I be crushin on you, baby. Stay the way you are, Cause I never knew, I never knew, You could hold moonlight in your hands, Til the night I held you, you are my moonlight'

His arms are wrapped around yours, his soft breathing making your heart beat faster. The way his eyes are trained on you and the way he traces circles into your skin leave you breathless. His scent, his warmth, his presence; it's all so invigorating. The only light present is the soft glow from the TV and the natural light from the moon.

Naked limbs lay tangled and sprawled out. Something about the previous activities and the current position you find yourself in makes you feel just so much more connected to the boy. Something about the way he gently held you and took care of you, how soft and tender each touch and each kiss was. It left you wanting more but it also left you with a sense of awe.

It had been a year since you started dating Harry. For the longest, your relationship was long distance as you two were separated by the big ocean. Life sometimes felt like it had the odds stacked against you. But you two made it work. You met him through a mutual friend. It was in a group chat and you both hit it off, talking in private. Over time, you found yourself liking the boy, supporting his projects and hyping him up.

After a year, Harry brought up the idea of finally meeting. He was set to travel with his brother Tom for press and he would be in the country for a couple weeks. Immediately, you said yes. You wanted nothing more than to finally see him, hold him, touch him. Kiss him.

As soon as he was in your presence, your hands never left him and his never left you. He was utterly and completely in love. The day drew to a close and you found yourself in your bedroom with the boy watching movies together.

The movies were long forgotten. His hands were on your body, his lips planting kisses on your soft skin. He'd pull away and admire every one of your features, pulling you into a trance. Big dog eyes innocently looking up as your hands rest on his. The sun setting as you look at him, kissing his fingertips, and holding him close. You realize how deep you're falling. You realize how much deeper you want to fall.

So with a slow and passionate kiss, he shows you how close the moonlight is, he shows you how you can hold moonlight in your hands. And once it's all over, you're drunk on the taste of his lips, the sight of his beautiful auburn curls and bright smile, and the feeling of his arms wrapped around you. Drunk off the fumes of his scent and off the love swirling deep inside your body.

"I love you," he says softly as he pulls you closer, feeling like he gave you a piece of his heart. With a smile and peck to his cheek, you give him a piece of your heart.

"I love you too, my moonlight."