12 - Pool party (Smut)

Dug into the deepest ends of tumblr to find this - you can thank me later.

BY NEVERTOOFARFROMIVAR ON TUMBLR
Warning: NSFW

It was a hot, summer day that your friends had invited some people over for a pool party. Everyone was having fun and relaxing, not a care in the world. You were sitting on the edge of the pool with your friend Becky as your legs dangled in the water of the shallow end while you talked. You hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks due to her work schedule.

"So, how are things with Harry?" she asks you with a grin, knowing that your face would tinge pink.

"They're good," you tell her with a smile as you glance over at him.

"Yea?" she asks. "He's good to you, right? I don't need to have a talk with him?" You laugh loudly making Harry look at you as you cover your mouth.

"No," you say as you laugh again and shake your head. "No talks needed. He's amazing, really," you tell her as you glance back over at Harry and you feel your face flush a little darker than before.

"What's that look for?" she asks you curiously.

"Well," you say with a little laugh. "To be honest, I'm a little surprised that he's not been stuck to my side," you say as you look at her. "It's like... it's hard to... keep our hands off each other," you say as you look at your hands in your lap.

"That's normal," you hear Becky say with a laugh. You glance up at him again and he's turned his attention to you now and is making his way through the water.

"Speak of the devil," you say as he reaches the side of the pool, standing between your legs.

"Talking about me? Telling my secrets?" he asks you with a wink.

"No," you laugh, "Becks was asking how everything was going since we haven't seen her in a while." He nods his head in understanding.

"How've you been, Becks?" he asks her.

"Good, good. Got a new gig in NYC in a week. I'll be gone a month I think," Becky answers him.

"A month? How will I survive a month without you?" you asked in a shocked voice. Becky looks between you and Harry with a raised eyebrow.

"I think you can survive, Hon," she says with a wink making you blush yet again.

"Oh shut it," you tell her with a playful shove as Harry laughs.

"Hey, I'm just gonna run inside for a minute," Harry tells you.

"Okay, I'll be here," you tell him.

"Be right back," he tells before he presses his lips to yours in a soft kiss. When he starts to pull away, you put your hand on his neck and pull his lips back to yours. Feeling him smile into the kiss, you move your lips against his as you feel his hands rest on your waist. It takes Becky clearing her throat to snap you two back to reality. He presses another quick kiss to your lips before he makes his way out of the pool and towards the house.

"Now I see what you mean," Becky says as she looks at you.

"Yea... sorry 'bout that," you half laugh. You and Becky continue talking for a while when you notice Harry still hasn't returned. "Wonder why he isn't back yet. I better go see if he's okay." She nods in understanding as you lift your legs from the water and dry them before walking up to the house. "Harry?" you say as you walk inside. You get no response so you walk up to the guest bedroom where you left your clothes. You could hear water running inside so you walked in quietly, pushing the bathroom door gently. "Harry, you ok?" you asked softly as you peeked around the corner. The sight you were met with, you were not expecting. He was under the shower as the water poured over him with one arm resting against the wall to brace himself, the other arm moving up and down as grunts fell from his mouth. He hadn't heard you when you called him. You quietly stepped out of your bathing suit and stepped in behind him to place one hand on his hip and the other over his hand that was moving. He'd never made the sound that escaped his lips before, but you loved it. You pressed your lips against his shoulders, leaving kisses across to the other side as he turned around to face you. You look up at him with your hand still moving to see his eyes blown with lust, mouth hanging open, curls stuck to his head as the water drips off them. His hands take your waist to push you against the wall as he smashes his lips against yours in a heated kiss, your free hand slides up to tangle in his hair. Pushing his tongue inside to graze against yours, his hands start to wander as you feel them go in separate directions. One hand comes up to squeeze your breast as the other goes south to slip between your folds, two fingers sliding up and down against you. Moaning into the kiss, you feel him slip those two fingers inside and start moving them at a fast pace. He pulls back from the kiss biting your bottom lip as he looks at you. He presses his thumb against your clit, rubbing circles against it as you bite your lip. He brushes his lips against yours causing you to release your lip from your teeth.

"Let me hear you, love," he mumbles against your lips. You shake your head slightly.

"They'll hear," you tell him.

"They won't. They're outside," he encourages you. He bites and tugs on your lip again. "Please, love," he begs you with a waiver in his voice. He pulls his fingers away from you and takes his shaft in his hand as he guides himself to your entrance and pushes completely inside making you both moan out loudly.

"Fuck, Harry," you say breathlessly as you feel him begin to move. "Please."

"Please what, love," he groans against your neck as he continues his slow pace.

"Faster. Harder," you say as you dig your nails into his shoulder. You swear you hear him growl against your skin as he begins to pound mercilessly into you. Even if you tried, you couldn't hold back a moan now especially when he reaches his arm down and hooks his elbow under your knee, holding it up. His pace slows a little, but the force hardens and you begin to clench around him.

"Close, love," he asks when he feels you do it a second time. You can't form words at this point so you just nod your head quickly. He slips his free hand between you to rub circles over your clit causing your hips to jerk. He presses his lips to yours in a soft kiss. "Cum for me, love," he mumbles against your lips. That was all you needed to send you over the edge. You clenched around him as your vision went white and you saw stars as you felt him twitch inside you. "'S my girl," he praises you as he continues to work you through your high as he chases his. You clench again as you're coming down making him release inside you. You both stay in that position leaning against the wall as you catch your breath. "Fuck, darling," he says as he lays his forehead against your shoulder.

"What?" you laugh.

"You're amazing," Harry tells you as he leaves a trail of kisses up your neck to your lips.

"Is this what you meant to happen?" you ask curiously.

"No... absolutely not," he laughs. You look at him like you don't believe him. "I swear. I was gonna just come take care of it cause you in that suit... then that kiss... Fuck... I had to," he laughs again.

"Well, let's get dressed at least. I'm sure they're wondering where we got to," you tell him.

"Oh, I'm sure they're not," he laughs. You roll your eyes at him as you step out of the shower and grab towels. You two walk downstairs after getting dressed and sit in the living room when you see that some people from outside have moved inside. Harry puts his arm around your shoulders and pulls your legs over his lap as you cuddle into his side.

"You still wanna be that close?" Tom asks you both.

"How do you mean?" you ask him.

"You were just all over each other... And now you're all... over each other in a different way," Tom laughs. You feel your face flush as you turn and hide it in Harry's shoulder.

"Yea, thanks for breaking in that shower in the guest bath," Harrison teases as Harry throws a pillow at him making him laugh.

"Haz, we'll have to remember to disinfect and sanitize everything in there now..." Tom tells him as you sink further into Harry's side laughing.

"You just couldn't wait til you got home, could you, Y/N?" Harrison teases you. Harry kisses the top of your head as he hugs you to him.

"Don't listen to them, darling," he tells you as he rubs a hand up and down your arm. "I love you." You pull back from hiding and look up at him.

"I love you too," you say with a smile. He cups your face in his hands as he brushes his thumbs across your cheeks, pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

"Awwwww," Tom and Harrison say in unison making you roll your eyes.

"You just wait til you're in a relationship...," you tell them both with an evil glint in your eye and a smirk plastered on your lips as you watch their eyes go wide.

"Uh oh..." Tom says.

"What are we gonna do," Harrison asks him.

"Beg for mercy?" Tom suggests.