14

"I never said that!" Arden exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air out of frustration.

"Yes you did," Mycah shouted back just as surely, his frustration matching Arden's.

"No I literally did not. Jesus Christ Mycah, learn some fucking respect. I don't just take your clothes without asking you!" Arden bellowed in response.

"You said I could borrow it!" Mycah yelled, running a tense hand through his hair. It took everything in him not to swing at Arden's stupid ugly attractive face.

Ugh, screw him for being so hot.

"Why in the name of god would I let you borrow my clothes? You're so damn careless that you just damage everything!" Arden yelped.

"You're just jealous that I look better in your clothes then you do." Mycah hissed, folding his arms defiantly.

"You're so freaking narcissistic." Arden spat.

"Fuck you. And besides, you're being over dramatic. It's one small tear, it's far from ruined."

"That's not the point," Arden argued back. "The point is you taking my stuff without permission and damaging it."

"You gave me permission! On the way to the beach!"

"When?"

"Yesterday!" Mycah bellowed.

"That never happened!" Arden shouted just as loudly.

"Oh Jesus Christ. How many times must I say it.." Mycah rolled his eyes, and their bickering reared up again.

It was only two days since Mycah's recent breakdown, wherein himself and Ardeh opened up to eachother. And for a brief moment, both boys speculated that their inability to get along had come to an end, even going as far as to wonder if they would even become friends?

But alas, the moment was short lived and the possibility of frienship thrown out the window almost instantly, as the next morning began with a bicker over who sat on what chair at breakfast. It was like they were just destined to disagree.

God, at times it was almost too exhausting. Like now for instance. A screaming match over a t-shirt may be trivial, but it was also nothing out of the ordinary for the two of them. The more mature side of Mycah wanted to just apologize just for the sake of not bothering to fight, but the prouder side of him would just not let up.

This was in fact, the third big fight they had had so far today. And while big fights were well within the range of normality for the two, three of them before 2pm was a bit much. Mycah imagined that the weather had something to do with it. For the first time since their arrival, the weather was actually bad. And everyone knows that bad weather sets people in bad moods.

Apart from Mycah and Arden's parents of course, who announced that they were going hiking. Apparently a summer storm was the perfect "photo opportunity for Facebook." God, they were almost too white sometimes.

(Except Mycah's dad, for obvious reasons.)

"God, you should listen to yourself sometimes Arden. Let loose every once in a while. Jesus, if you were any more uptight.." Mycah said exasperatey.

"Sue me for not wanting my shit taken and damaged because you're so self absorbed that you can't take your head out of your ass for half a minute and consider anyone else." Arden hissed in retaliation.

"I consider plenty of other people. Just not you." Mycah stated plainly.

"Jesus Christ! I know you hate me and all but seriously Mycah, at the end of the day I'm still a fucking human being." Arden shouted.