bon voyage ; s1 e1

be prepared for 5k+ words from this series! i didn't want to split the episodes into different parts but i also didn't want to make this short so... yeah, expect these chapters to be super lengthy! :)

When Hyerin imagined traveling abroad with the rest of Bangtan, she didn't expect this awesome ten-day trip across Europe.

"The first location will be Norway's Bergen," one of the managers says to the eight people sitting around the table at their dorm. The young adults look at each other before turning to the pamphlets scattered across the surface between them with curiosity. The sole female member reads over Suga's shoulder, an arm wrapped around Taehyung's as she leans in. Her eyes are narrowed as she scans the pages, and she tries to hide her glee after seeing the beautiful scenery in the photos. Yoongi shoots her a knowing smile, pinching her cheek.

"Everyone, since you're going to be visiting many countries, you won't be able to check in luggage," the male manager continues, "so you can only take carry-on bags."

The information causes a silent uproar amongst the group, Hyerin especially. No make-up? Not that many clothes? This series was going to be broadcasted to all the ARMYs around the world, and she was most likely going to look terrible! She has no time to think, though, because the PD-nim gives them a time limit to choose what they'd take.

Everyone scatters through the dorm like frightened mice to search for their luggage. Hyerin snags her black metallic suitcase, uniquely decorated with silver sharpie drawings from each of the boys, and starts hauling it towards her shared room with the two eldest members. She bumps into Jin at the clothing rack, desperation already tainting her voice.

"Jinnie-oppa? I need help with what to take."

Jin coos at her, signaling towards her clothes. "You don't have to be too self-conscious about your stuff, Rina. Take jeans you feel comfy in, your favorite sweater, your sleeping shorts and maybe two dark colored shirts." She runs off with a squeal, and he calls after her, "Wear sneakers!"

"Okay! Thanks for the help!"

She shoves the indicated items into her suitcase, along with four sets of undergarments. She was about to grab socks but she sees Yoongi literally filling a plastic bag with a variety of them, so she makes a mental note to steal a couple from him instead of packing pairs herself. Hyerin grins to herself. Aish, what a smart girl.

Next, she finds a handbag to put her smaller, important stuff in: her phone, charger, earphones, portable battery, traveling documents, and her iPod. She decides that she can survive without her iPad and camera, knowing she'd most likely lose them in a foreign country. She can kindly ask Jungkook to take pictures for her if the time came anyway.

Hyerin pulls her hair up into a messy bun before changing into her chosen outfit. High waisted blue jeans, white Converse, a gray tee, and a cream colored sweater she had gotten from Hyewon a couple months back.

She checks her menstrual calendar app on her phone and sighs in relief that she won't have to deal with 'feminine problems' during the trip, so she can leave with a little peace of mind. When she double checks that she has everything, she sits at the table they were at just a while ago. Rina raises her eyebrows in surprise, honestly having expected to have finished last, but for once she was first.

Hyerin snickers to herself when the manager tells the others they have ten minutes left and somewhere in the dorm, she can hear the shrieks of panicked men. She's joined by the camera man and she teasingly shakes her head while giving a playful eye roll. "And I'm supposed to be the picky one," she declares with a laugh.