embarrassing ; scenario

two suggestive chapters in a row? someone send me soft!bangtan stuff please :D

⌜prompt: boys will be boys...⌟

S E O K J I N

The epitome of a gentleman. That's just who Jin was; the reliable hyung, the caring oppa, the one everyone trusted to be sensible in the group ever since their debut. Yes, he could be a tad childish at times, but that was because he was a kid at heart and it made up a genuine part of who he was. But Seokjin was also a man, a healthy young adult with human needs and raging hormones, just like any person his age.

So it's no surprise that he takes advantage of having the dorm all to himself to... Indulge a little on his inner desires. He's glad that everyone had gone out, almost as if knowing he needed a little 'me' time. Jin suppresses his wanton groans behind his palm out of precaution, his right hand gripped tightly around himself as he listens to the audio coming through the headphones he 'borrowed' from Namjoon's studio. He didn't like watching explicit videos, preferring his vast imagination more, but today, it was getting a little out of hand.

"J-Just like that," he pants out softly, thumb swiping just the way he wants and imagines her to do. "So good for me, j-jagi."

Okay, so maybe it's not the first time he's imagined his pretty dongsaeng pleasuring him, but as mentioned earlier, Jin was a man with eyes. Hyerin was beautiful, from her external beauty to the radiant glow of her soul, so of course he couldn't resist the girl four years younger than him. Jin always felt a bit guilty after his sexual exploits, because he always was the one who years ago said that Hyerin was off-limits to everyone in the group unless she admitted to liking one of them. The eldest felt especially bad whenever the auburn girl innocently approached him with a wide smile and a giddy 'Jinnie-oppa!' as she latched onto his arm. If only she knew that she was the reason why he had to take long, cold showers sometimes...

But his fantasy was too good to just store at the back of his mind forever. Jin is convinced that the noises echoing in his ears sound just like her somehow, and the tight coil in his stomach unwinds sooner than he expected. It feels so surreal that Jin sees stars behind his eyelids, Hyerin's name leaving his lips with a breathy exhale.

After his heartbeat returns to normal, he slips himself back into his pants and pulls at his hair in frustration. "You gotta stop this, Kim Seokjin," he mutters to himself, but he doesn't sound very determined. He always had liked the idea of a girlfriend younger than him, just so he could care for her and teach her things, to become a part of her life. That's probably why with a sigh, he heads to the bathroom to wash his hands. Looks like it's back to being sensible Jin once again.

Y O O N G I

"Yoongi-hyung!" The blue-haired boy jumps in place, his wide and guilty gaze landing on a frustrated Hoseok who (thank God) hadn't seen where his eyes had been earlier. The Gwangju rapper groans. "You've been zoning out all dance practice, hyung."

Yoongi scratches at the back of his neck, then he admits that he's been feeling a little feverish. J-Hope presses the back of his hand to Suga's forehead to check and recoils instantly. "You're burning up!"

Yoongi's eyes scrunch as he musters a weak smile. "Bultaoreune?" With that, Hoseok orders him to take a break for the day, and that ends up making Yoongi's condition worse. Now, safely sitting in a corner by himself, Yoongi's allowed to openly watch Hyerin move around in those damn yoga pants, and he swears that they should be banned from every store in Korea. The girl was looking absolutely illegal, perky ass and strong legs on display as she dances next to an oblivious Taehyung. They laugh when he accidentally collides into her, Tae's arm snaking around her waist, and Suga literally has to tear his eyes away when the boy gives her bottom a pair of gentle pats.