jealous ; scenario

⌜prompt: the boys get a little... possessive over their smol child⌟  

S E O K J I N

Jin wasn't really jealous when it came to Hyerin. Maybe just a tad overprotective. He was like a true eomma and would be cautious of any male idol who approached his only female dongsaeng during awards shows, a watchful eye always on her. Everyone in the industry was beautiful; Hyerin could easily fall in love and maybe get her heart broken, and the thought of her suffering made him nervous. That same anxiety showed on his face the one time Sehun from EXO came up to congratulate them during the MAMA Awards for their Artist of the Year win, the man telling her that they all looked so humble and cute when they were crying during their speech. It was a sweet gesture and he kept his distance, and everything was okay at that point. Hyerin was bowing politely and replying that she was happy to be a part of such an amazing group (that, along with the bright grin she flashed towards Jin, made him feel more at ease). But then Sehun asked the brunet to take a picture of Hyerin and him together. The man stood a little too close to her for Jin's liking, so he quickly snapped the photo and handed Sehun his phone back. "Look, the others are leaving without us!" Jin pulled her away before the EXO member could thank them, and Hyerin followed her oppa with a confused expression on her face.

Y O O N G I

Hyerin had been waiting for this day for quite a while now. It was Hyewon's first volleyball game at her university and BTS were in Seoul at the time getting ready to celebrate their thousand day debut. It's really no surprise that Hyerin chose Yoongi to drag along to the game with her. One, because she wanted to spend more one-on-one time with the mint-haired man that resembled her so much personality-wise and two, because Yoongi was really good at taking photos (almost as good as the maknae himself). Hyerin only had to bat her eyelashes at him and use a little aegyo to make him sigh in resignation, placing his camera around his neck while he told her to grab his car keys. The first ten minutes were alright. The idols, dressed in black with hats on to be as secretively undercover as possible, watched in awe as Hyewon completely shut down a wing spiker's straight. Hyerin was cheering wildly and didn't notice when some college sophomore sat down at her side. Yoongi's eyes narrowed as the guy made small talk and he thought to himself that Hyerin was too nice for her own good. So with a cough, Suga leaned his head against Hyerin's shoulder with camera in hand, cutely asking her if she liked the picture he took. That brought Tina's full attention back to him, the other guy admitting defeat and leaving. "I'd rather see you dating one of us." Yoongi's sudden declaration made Hyerin blink in confusion, but he didn't say anything more. He calmly took more pictures, a small smile on his face.

H O S E O K

Shock was an understatement to describe what Hobi felt when he walked into the kitchen to see Hyerin giggling over cooking ramen at the stove, a blond man standing next to her with his head thrown back and laughing as well. Yes, Hoseok knew his Hyerinnie recently made friends, but he didn't think she was comfortable enough to invite them to their dorm already. They didn't even notice when the black-haired sunshine boy sat down at the dining table, chin resting on his hand as he watched them interact. The blond (Hyojong, apparently) was talking fondly about his noona girlfriend, and Hyerin was giving him advice since he couldn't openly admit his relationship with her yet. But then Hyojong started complimenting Rina on her singing style as well as the developing rap that featured on her album. He told her that he could happily help her with that last part and the suggestion made Hobi a little mad; if Hyerin wanted help with rapping, she could ask him or his other rap line members personally. She thanked Hyojong just as she spotted her oppa in her peripheral vision, and was about to open her mouth to ask him if he was hungry when E'Dawn jokingly asked her to make Triple H (his unit out of PENTAGON with Hui and aforementioned noona girlfriend) into Quadruple H. "You're not stealing our Hyerinnie from us!" Hoseok leaped from his seat to wrap Hyerin up into a bear hug from behind and fake sobbed into the crook of her neck, Rina bursting into more loud laughter as E'Dawn apologized profusely.