•New House•

A/N: okay guys so I just want you all to know that I won't exactly put everything that happens in Shameless. Of course I will put some things that happen in Shameless, but not all. So just saying Incase that this story doesn't really match Shameless. So this is like another version of Shameless, I hope you guys enjoy!

I was currently in the car with my parents. We were driving to our new "home". Bullshit. The house that we just left was my childhood house. Since I was born I've lived there. Nothing will compare to what that house means to me.

I had put this on before we left:

I was really looking forward to making new friends

I was really looking forward to making new friends. I only had like 3 actual real friends that I trusted. The other ones were so fake. And they talked behind my back.

We had drove about 7 hours already. We had 30 minutes until we were there.

I was actually turning 14 this Friday. Currently it was Monday.

But it didn't matter. Thank god it was summer. That means: no school!

My parents moved to south side Chicago because they got a new job. So both my parents will be working on my birthday. Great, right? I'm going to have me time on my birthday.

Sooo...how about I say my story? Good. Okay I'll start from the start.

So I was always very polite to my parents. When I talked back well I wouldn't do it on purpose. But...that changed when my mom caught my dad.

My mom and dad didn't just get new jobs. They wanted to start over again.

My mom caught my dad banging one of his patients(psychiatrist). And so my mom gave my dad another chance. Which she shouldn't have. And also. I never told my mom...that when she'd leave...he'd abuse me. He hit me really bad. For right now he stopped, because of mom.

*30 minutes later*

We were now in our home. Yeah sure.

Austin: Home sweet home
Alissa: hmm
Y/N: sure father
Austin: father? You CaLl Me DAD!-
Alissa: Austin! Calm down!!
Y/N: *whispers* asshole

Dad got a lot of boxes in the house. I grabbed all of my boxes and picked my room. I got the one at the top where there was a big window.

You could see everything outside. I sighed and started unpacking.

*after unpacking and dinner*

I came up to my room crying. I don't why mom gave him a chance. He clearly hasn't and won't change. Still the same asshole.

I grabbed my phone and put on some music. I took wipes and took my make up off.

I was about to take off my shirt when I felt like someone was looking at me.
I turned around and saw no one. I could see the neighbors room. I sighed and closed the curtains.

I got undressed and changed into some shorts and a white see thru crop top. I was wearing a red bra so you could see the color.

I made a messy bun. I went to my parents and said goodnight.

Austin: sweetie I'm very sor-
Y/N: Save it dad, night mom
Alissa: night baby
Y/N: night father
Austin: night Y/N

I turned around and rolled my eyes. He shouldn't be getting any respect from me. 1. He abused me physically and mentally. 2. He cheated on my mom. 3. Tried to hit on my ex-best friend (that's why she didn't want to be my friend anymore). 4. Tried to hit on my teachers. 5. He tried to abuse me sexually. (He said he was very drunk)

I just can't him anymore. When he gets home from the bar he just straight falls to the floor and goes to sleep. I have to get a blanket and a pillow. I'm surprised dad didn't go to a bar.

I went in my room and closed the door. And locked it. Incase dad tried to come in. Mom told me to lock it. It would be so much better.

I got in my bed and checked my iPhone 7+. My aunt had bought it for me on my birthday. My aunt was like mom. She was very sweet with me.

I turned my phone off at 9. And went to sleep. I was very tired...