•Magic•

I walked in the club. Already a bit "drunk". I took my coat off and showed off my body. Yeah..I know it's embarrassing...I'm like a hooker, I don't fuck them..in fact I'm a virgin *laughs* I should of not said that.

Ian was the bartender at this club. We worked together.I walked and watched as Ian poured some drinks to some men. Way older than me. Perfect. Ian winked and I could see he was putting something else in their drinks. I smiled and started dancing. Made sure I would bring their attention. I could see one of the men staring at me. This fucker fell already. I walked over to where Ian was.

Y/N: can I get a margarita?
Ian: 'course

He prepared the drink while I was sitting there. The man came up to me when I was about to pay.

Man: oh let me buy you the drink
Y/N: oh you don't have to-
Man: I insist
Y/N: well thank you handsome
Man: *pays Ian* so what is a beautiful girl like you doing here?
Y/N: here to have fun
Man: do you have a boyfriend?
Y/N: no *winks*
Man: *chuckles* what's your name, cutie?
Y/N: Sadie
Man: beautiful name
Y/N: thank you, what's your name handsome?
Man: Damon
Y/N: oh that's a sexy name
Damon: you think?
Y/N: yeah 'course, I'm sure it turns everyone on
Damon: *chuckles*

*time skip*

I was now making out with him. It's super disgusting. I hate doing this. He was moaning into the kiss. He had brought me to the bathroom. I mean this guy is rich, so I have to do it.

I could see Ian coming in the bathroom. He had a bat. He swung it and hit Damon's head.

Y/N: *laughs* wow! That was a good one!
Ian: thanks, now get his wallet
Y/N: *gets his wallet* oh god! *laughs* look at this picture
Ian: that's disgusting
Y/N: I know! *takes all of his money*
Ian: great now let's tie him up

We started tying him. He woke up after we finished tying him up.

Damon: what the hell?! Let me go!! Sadie!!
Ian: thought you were going to use Lola this time
Y/N: Sadie sounded better
Damon: What?! Sadie!! Let me out!! Untie me!!
Y/N: no can do
Damon: please!! Hey! Give me my money back!! I'll call the police!!
Y/N: you really think that's going to work? You were going to fuck and underage girl, yeah so you would be the one who ends up in Jail
Damon: wait! Your not 21?
Y/N: no. Still your way older, buddy. And your married! Do you really want me to tell your wife?!
Damon: no! Please don't!! I'll give anything
Y/N: great, I want all your money
Damon: what?-
Y/N: Damon, police and wife
Damon: alright

*time skip*

Ian and I laughed as we counted all the money. We were at my house. Sometimes Ian would stay over to make me feel safe. Or to just do "stuff" with Mickey. I swear sometimes I can't sleep because of them (if you know what I mean).

Ian: great work Y/N
Y/N: thanks, I try my best
Ian: so how's Carl?
Y/N: he's doing well
Ian: what did he say?
Y/N: oh nothing he just misses us and that he has protection
Ian: *burst out laughing*
Y/N: your so dirty minded!
Ian: sorry I couldn't stop
Y/N: yeah I wanted to laugh but he was probably going to get mad
Ian: pretty sure he would
Y/N: *laughs* well I'm gonna go to sleep now, I'm so tired, you can sleep in the spare room..don't bring Mickey
Ian: okay, I'll try *chuckles* good night
Y/N: good night Ian

I smiled and walked up to my room. I closed the door and put on this:

I lit up the candles and put them on my night stand

I lit up the candles and put them on my night stand. I opened the drawer and sighed. I got in bed and covered my body with the blankets. I put on some piano music. I put on Plus tôt- Alexandra Stréliski. I grabbed the old book. I slowly opened it and sighed as I started to read the spells. I read the spell out loud and the lights turned off. I sighed and looked at the candles. I thought about blowing them off and they got blown off. I put the book on my nightstand. I let the music play. I put Bella's lullaby (Solo Piano)- Stan Whitmire on repeat. I sighed and fell into a deep sleep.

I have to keep this a secret...no one can ever find out...what if they kill me like in the old days? Like when they found out that someone was a witch and burned them or hanged them.........It isn't safe I have to keep it....