•Baby•

*12 and 1/2 months*

I was still depressed about Finn. My parents are still assholes. Carl was currently in Juvie. My cousins are dickheads, sometimes. My grandma passed. And everything in my life is just fucked up.

Usually me and Carl would fuck up things. We would make a mess together, but his in Juvie and it wasn't my fault. I hope he knows that.

So now I have to fuck up things for Carl. But I have to sneak away from Fiona. I'd hate to disappoint her. So I have to go to my house instead. Sometimes I stay over and sleep in Carl's bed. But tonight I got some business.

I had put this on:

I had my phone. I was walking down the street. I had put my hoop earrings and had some long nails:

 I had put my hoop earrings and had some long nails:

And my make up like this:

I had my hair into a bun. I saw Tyrone and he nodded his head. For some reason a lot of people respected me because I saved their asses one time and went to Juvie for all of them. When I got out everyone just started respecting me.

Tyrone held the door open. I smiled and walked in. Boss was there.

Y/N: here's the ten grand..now can I go see Carl?
Boss: Carl almost coming out soon so I don't know why you want to see him?
Y/N: Carl is everything for me..you know I'm doing all of this for him
Boss: Fine. Tomorrow
Y/N: thank you.

I went to were they had all the money and counted the money. I placed the money there and walked out.

Tyrone: Yo, Y/N..uhm I was thinking you want to come with me to the movies
Y/N: *smiles* sure-

My phone started ringing. Damn it.

Y/N: *picks up the phone* Yo. Mickey? *mickey speaks* The fuck you want you?*mickey talks* What?!*mickey speaks* Why did no one call me!? *mickey speaks* aight on my way.
Tyrone: everything alright
Y/N: no I Have to go, but when do you want to go?
Tyrone: Is Friday, okay?
Y/N: yeah perfect! See ya Ty!
Tyrone: See ya!

I walked away and walked a bit. Actually something BIG happen so..I started running.

It was like if the cops were chasing me. Oh god Debs!

*at house*

I got in the house running. Debs was screaming. Lip was suffering from seeing his sister like that, but made the funniest face ever.

Y/N: What the fuck?!
Fiona: She's having the baby now!!!
Y/N: Aahhh!!

*after baby is born*

Y/N: what the fuck just happened?!
Lip: that was painful to watch..
Y/N: I agree