•NUMB•

*skip to weekend*

I grabbed my shoes as I put on my hoodie. Today was Saturday. Thank god! I didn't want go to school Finn had been begging me all week to take him back. I was so tired of it.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen as saw Fiona.

Fiona: Morning Y/N!
Y/N: Morning
Fiona: jeez, who's funeral are you going to?
Y/N: Finn's if he doesn't stop stalking me and begging
Fiona: I love you?
Y/N: *does he's voice* oh Y/N! Please take me back! I know I messed up! But it was her fault! Please! I love you!
Fiona: Yeah I imagined he said that

I laughed as I took a sip of my coffee and sat down with Fiona.

Boy: Y/N!!!

I turned to Fiona with my eyes wide open.

Fiona: go to your house! He'll want to check the house!

I got up quickly and went to my house from the back door. I waited for Fiona to answer the door. I ran across the street and ran to my room. I checked from my window and checked what he was doing.

             ❤️Carl❤️

Finn: Where the fuck is Y/N?
Fiona: how would we know she hasn't been here since Monday
Finn: BULLSHIT!! WHERE. THE. FUCK. IS. SHE???
Carl: HEY CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! We already told you she's not her-
Finn: *punches Carl* you've been fucking her haven't you??!!
Carl: *gets up mad starts punching him*
Fiona: Carl stop!

               💔Y/N💔

I ran as I saw Finn hit Carl. When I got there Carl was punching Finn and Finn quickly got up and punched him.

Y/N: FINN!! STOP IT!!
Finn: Y/N...Y/N, please come back with me, I'm begging you if I don't have you..I will kill my self
Y/N: Finn. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Now.
Finn: babe-
Y/N: DONT CALL ME BABE!!! GET THE FUCK OUT IDIOT!!! *pushes him to the door*
Finn: baby don't do this-
Y/N: I WANT YOU TO NEVER GET NEAR ME AGAIN! OR I WILL FUCKING TEAR YOUR FACE OFF!! I KNOW PEOPLE FINN, AND YOU KNOW THAT!! SO FUCK OFF. Go fuck Monica or something, that's what your better at doing. *closes door*
Finn: I WILL NOT STOP LOVING YOU Y/N!! I WILL KEEP TRYING UNTIL I GET YOU BACK!!!

I burst out crying and just stand there as he rants about how he will get me back. And kill Carl for "fucking" me. I hate him. He hurts me too much. I wanted my mom to comfort me but like the drunk fuck and cheater she is. And my dad...let's not even get started with him. I only have 2 families left. The Gallagher's and the Milkovich's. Yeah Mickey is my cousin but he's kind of an asshole too so I don't think he can comfort me.

Carl came to me and opened up his arms. I cried and hugged him.

Carl: shhhh Y/N....everything is going to be alright....Mickey can kill him...

I laughed a little but then cried again.

Carl:....I love you...
Y/N: I love you too Carl...