•Teeth•

I woke up on Fiona's bed. Ugh. I still have to go to school. It's Monday. And that fucker will be there at school. With Monica too.

Fiona: come on Y/N! Get ready!

I groaned and got up.

Y/N: Debs!
Debbie: what?
Y/N: where the hell is my shirt?
Debbie: check in my room.

*after getting ready*

Fiona: Y/N- wow..uhm..what are you wearing?
Y/N: my feelings
Fiona: oh here we go..if this makes you fell better well..
Y/N: thanks Fiona, hey lip have a box?
Lip: yeah *gives her of box of cigarettes*
Y/N: thanks
Fiona: now listen Y/N, if they make fun of you ignore them as much as you can, but if they hit you...I want you to beat their ass
Y/N: *giggles* thanks Fiona *hugs her* your like the big sister I never had
Fiona: now get going to school
Y/N: Debs!
Debbie: I'm already outside
Y/N: okay!
Fiona: bye
Y/N: bye Fiona!

I ran out side putting on my backpack.

Debbie: nice look
Y/N: thanks
Debbie: it's different in a good way of course
Y/N: thanks
Debbie: he didn't deserve you..
Y/N: *sighs* I can still see her on top of him *eyes start to tear up*

*at school*

Debbie: Monica's a bitch, everyone has fucked her..except for Carl. Which doesn't make sense
Y/N: yeah
Debbie: if you need help in lunch just text me
Y/N: yeah I will
Debbie: I'll see you on 3rd period
Y/N: yeah bye
Debbie: bye

I walked away from Debbie, hold one strap of my backpack that was on my left shoulder. The other one wasn't on.

I walked through the crowed hallways.

I reached my class and walked in. Everyone was staring at me. This girl Beth Wilson (that I hate) was whispering and looking at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around to look at her

Y/N: can you fucking shut up.
Beth: *Scoffs*

I turned back around and heard her again.

Beth: I swear she's such a slut! That's why she cheated on him with Carl! Such a fake ass bitch hoe slut! What a whore.

I turned around once again. For my luck the teacher wasn't there yet.

I got up and grabbed her hair. I got close to her.

Y/N: you fucking talk about me one more fucking time, I will beat you Wilson! I will!
Beth: Fine! Let go of my hair!
Y/N: and actually your the slut! Don't think I didn't see you kissing Brad, yeah Millie's boy friend!
Beth: shut up, Millie will get here any minute
Y/N: well say it
Beth: what?!-owww!!! Stop!!
Y/N: say it!
Beth: I'M A SLUT!!

I smiled and let go of her hair. She was really scared now. People tried so hard to not look at me.

I sat back down at my desk and started drawing. I acted as if nothing happen.

*lunch*

Everything was kind of cool until it was lunch. I sat there with Carl and Debbie. Debbie talking about some guy. Carl and I ignoring her about it. We both knew everyone was staring at us. Mostly me.

Carl tried to make me eat. But I couldn't..I felt so sad that I didn't want to eat.

The moment Carl went away for a bit to sell his stuff, Monica came.

Monica: *speaks loud so everyone can hear her* why would you cheat on him? He is the nicest guy that I've ever met! Your a slut! Stay away from him! *bitch slaps her*
Debbie: MONICA! Y/N calm down!

I tried my best at calming down and not fucking kill her in that moment.

She pushed me and slapped me again. More harder.

Y/N: I'm sorry Debs

I got up and back hand slapped her harder than she hit me. And left her a scratch.

She gasped and some people went "ooooo". She looked at me and got on top of me. She started hitting me. Everyone started recording. I flipped her and started punching her with all my anger. She grabbed my hair and I grabbed her hair.

Debbie: CARL!!!CARL!!!!

I got pulled away by Carl. I tried to hit Monica again. But it was late Carl had separated us. Finn was holding Monica back.

Y/N: WHY DONT YOU SAY THE TRUTH SLUt?!SAY THAT YOUR THE SLUT HERE!! FINN CHEATED ON ME WITH YOU BITCH!! YOUR THAT OF A SLUT THAT YOU WANTED TO FUCK MY FATHER AND PROBABLY THE WHOLE SOUTH SIDE MAYBE EVEN NORTH SIDE!!!
Monica: I would never! I'm an innocent girl!
Y/N: REALLY?! IS THAT WHY YOU THREATENED ALMOST ALL OF THE GIRLS IN THIS SCHOOL TO NOT SAY THAT YOU FUCKED THEIR EXS?!!! GIRLS!

The girls came out and told the truth. I had actually suspected so I put a camera and thank god it recorded the part where she says all of it.

*video ends*

Monica: I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! *tries to hit Y/N*
Y/N: YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!
Monica: LET GO OF ME FINN!!! I'M GOING TO BEAT HER!!!
Y/N: YOU WISH YOU COULD!! YOU CANT EVEN HIT!!
Monica: Ahhh!! LET GO FINN! I'LL FUCK YOU IF YOU LET ME GO!!!
Finn: Monica!
Monica: LET ME GO!! I JUST USED YOU BECAUSE I WANTED TO HURT Y/N!!
Finn: YOU FUCKING USED ME?!
Y/N: *Starts crying* WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!
Monica: I HATED THAT YOUR ALWAYS THE PERFECT ONE!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! AND EVERYONE!!! I HATE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY LIFE!!!
Y/N: *cries harder* YOUR SUCH A SELFISH BITCH!!
Monica: FUCK YOU MISS PERFECTION!! *gets out of Finn* *punches Y/N in the face* ( not that hard )
Y/N: *gets out of Carl* *slaps her*

They both get us again.

Y/N: I TRUSTED YOU!! *cries*
Monica: YOU WERE NEVER MY FRIEND!!

The principal came.

He took Monica, Finn, and I.

*after school*

I got detention for 3 days only. That was easy. Monica might get expelled and Finn will get the rest of the school days left cleaning.

I walked out of those doors. Everyone clapped.

Y/N: Uhm...Debs what I'd miss?
Debbie: they all knew Monica was a slut, but you proved it! And now she might be going away!.....