Chapter 2

Zayn POV:

I told the boys about Shaila and they thought she was one of those real girls that don't care if your famous.

2 weeks have gone by and still couldn't get her off my mind.

Simon called us into a meeting telling us that we have a new manager.

*at Simons office*

" this is Shammi and he will be your guys new manager" Simons said and I knew he was the guy from Starbucks with Shaila. He probly was her boyfriend so I got mad.

The next day Shammi told the boy and me that we had a day off and that he had one to so his sister would be coming. Oh I forgot to mention he lives with us and all the guys like him but me.

I was in my room talking to Pierre my girlfriend when I hear Shammi talking to his sister

" I can't believe you got this job"

" yeah isn't it great! You wouldn't believe who I manager" he said

" who?"

" one direction"

" WHAT!!!!!" she yelled and I knew it was Shaila I hung up on Pierre and ran down stairs.

Her back was facing me and she didn't see me. But then I didn't the most craziest thing every I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist and said " missed me babe?"

Then kissed her neck

" what the hell" she yelled and got away from me

" I told you I have a boyfriend"

" and I have a girlfriend" I said then I looked at Shammi and he looked shocked not angrey why wasn't her angrey when I just touched his girlfriend.

" hi zayn" he said

" what so your not going to do anything after I just kisse your sisters neck"

They both started laughing and I got more angry that I went in Shammi face about to punch him when Shaila came in between us and said " hes my brother"

"what" I said stepping back

" she's my sister" Shammi said and I instaly felt guilty for hating him this whole time because I thought he was her boyfriend. I had to explain myself..