chapter 7

zayn POV:

the whole night i wanted to be with shaila but she just broke my heart. Was she just playing with my heart or what. i fell asleep when i woke up i heard shaila talking to shammi "i love him but its just.." she said 

" but what shaila you broke his heart!!' shammi yelled and i could tell she was crying

"okay someone called me last night telling me to break up with him or something bad will happen to me and you" she said and i knew who it was. pierre. i went down stair and i saw shammi hugging her and then he saw me and left shaila didnt see me so i went behind her and whispered in her ear " no one will hurt you or your brother" and then she turned around and looed me straight in the eye. i was leaning into kiss her but she backed away and said" i um im going to stay with my mom for 2 months" those words hurt me " why do you not love me anymore" " no i still love you zayn but.." " whatever bye " i said and walked away

2months later ( shaila comes back)

me shammi and the lads went to get shaila from the air port but i didnt want to come. i saw shaila walking out but she was with another guy and is arm was around her. WHAT THE FUCK!. I thought!!!! 

" Hey guys this is adam" shaila said and hugged everyone but me. i was going to hug her but she walked away to adam and started to talk to the lads about adam " are you dating him" i asked looking down " yeah " she said looking at me. and i swear i just died because adam kissed her and then all the lads looked at me.

adam was going to be staying with us but in shailas room. adam went with shammi and the lads to get food but i told thm i didnt want to go and they knew what i wanted. shaila. but they told me to  be careful becauseshes dating adam. i went to her room and knocked her door. she opend it and said " hi..."

" hi beautiful" i said and sat on her bed it was quiet for sometimebut then i said " i missed you like crazy and i still love you" and she just said " i missed you to" what the hell does she not love me anymore. 

 " so do you not love me anymore" i yelled " i have a boyfriend " she yelled " i have a girlfriend " i liedand i swear she got jealous but i had to the girl i loved doesnt even love me> so i had to find a girl friend. left her room

Shaila POV:

i was at nandos with the boys and my brother and adam except zayn but then zayn come with this girl and says " hey guys this is my girl friend julia" and then she looked and me and i looked away. the whole time we were eating zayn and his girlfriend were kissing and flirting and i wanted to just kill her but i remebered that me and zayn are over and that i have adam but i knew me and adam are better as friends but i dont know. we finnshed dinner and adam said shammi will give him a ride to the club and everyone is going but i didnt feel like going so i said ill go home. once i got there, there was and trail of rose petels leading to my room and i thought it was adam but when i opend it i saw zayn in his pjs with a white rose and he came up to me and took my face in his hands and said " i know you still love me and you know i love you" . he was about to kiss me when i said " i have a fucking bouyfriend zayn" he just sighned and left.