Chapter 9

Shaila POV:

Me and zayn were watching tv but zayn kept watching me. then i looked and him and asked him why he was looking at me and he said he wanted to take me out of a real date do he told me to get ready and wear something nice. i got ready  and zayn took me to a really fancing resturant and we ate dinner. whenwe got home pierre was in my room and then she asked me " wheres zayn"

" um.. hes coming in a minute" and then zayn came and said " what" 

" zayn can we talk for a minute" pierre said and then i went down stairs so they could talk. 10 minutes later pierre left mad and zayn came down with a red mark on his face "babe what happend"

" nothing" he said with an attitude

i went to get him some ice and gave it to him he took it from me and sat down and watched tv. the whole night he didnt say anything to me so i went in my room to sleep about 2 hours laters i felt zayn come in bed and wrap his arm around me i pushed him away and then he said " im going on tour for a month" and then i said " when are you going" " in 2 days" " oh was that why you were mad?' " yeah i just didnt want to leave you" he said and then i kissed him and said " dont worrie well see each other soon" and then he rolled on top of me and said " i love you shaila and i promise i will be fathful the whole time" and then we fell asleep.