Chapter 11

shaila pov: 

i told the boys where i am living and they visited me almost everyday but zayn came once and a while we became really good friends and he started dating this girl named samantha she was a nice beautiful girl but i stil loved zayn so i wanted to kill her. zayn and the boys were coming over today and we were going to have a sleepover. when the lads came i saw zayn with samantha. i didnt know he was going to bring her so i got a little sad. we were watching bambii and i was sitting by myself on a sofa and then samatha said she was going to take a shower so she left the rest of the boys and my brother were on the on the floor or on the other couch. i was starting to cry because of the movie and zayn noticed so her sat next to me with his arm around me and whispered into my ear " dont cry beautiful" and then i looked at him because he hasnt called me that in a while then he lent in and kissed me i pulled away fast because he was dating samantha and he put his fore head on mine and said " we still love eachother you know" he said and i smiled and then the movie finnshed and i got up quickly to go change i went into my room and samantha was in there i said hi to her and she said hi she asked me how was zayn in bed and i chocked and then i said why and she said she wants to have sex with zayn today at my house> what the hell!> i said hes reallly passionate and wild sometimes but he always likes to pleasure you and when hes in you he whisperes in your ear how much he loves you and then she said he never told her she loved him so i quickly got dressed and went downstairs when i was there all the guys were asleep but then i see zayn still awake and then he says so how do you make love and then i laughed and went into the kitchen zayn followed me and picked me up and sat me down on the kitchen table and started sucking on my neck and kept saying " ill never stop loving you" and then i kept telling samantha was comming but i didnt want him to stop but then i heard samantha coming down so i pushed him off of me and went to get a bottle of water and then samantha came and whispered someting in zayns ear and then he said not today and she left my house... what the hell????