CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
SPIRAL TO HELL

"The descent into Hell is easy."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

     "We should probably get out of bed."

"Should we?" Francis asked, trailing his lips down Henrik's neck and nibbling at his collarbone. Henrik let out a pleased sound, one of his hands fisting the sheets while the other tangled into Francis's hair. "Should we really? I quite like it here." Henrik huffed out a laugh and tugged at Francis's hair, bringing his face up to plant a kiss on his lips. He didn't think he would ever get bored of kissing Francis. Whether the kisses were slow or fast, hard or soft, deep or little pecks, they would never stop feeling euphoric. Henrik released the sheets and used his other hand to cup his cheek. A small laugh, coming scarily close to a giggle, left Francis's mouth. He was smiling when Henrik kissed him again. Henrik couldn't help laughing into his mouth in response.

"What's so funny?" Henrik asked, smiling as he pulled away. Francis pressed his head back against the pillow and brought a hand to his mouth, trying to muffle the giggles still bubbling up his throat. Henrik had never seen him giggle before, and he couldn't help but stare, completely entranced, as Francis tried to stop them. Henrik, after a moment, smiled and leaned down to press a kiss against Francis's bicep, hand sliding across his bare stomach as he went to cuddle against his side. "You're cute," he added, words muffled against his skin.

"I'm just happy, that's all," Francis said, once his laughter had subsided and Henrik had settled against him with his head on Francis's shoulder. His eyes drooped when he felt fingers shift through his hair. Henrik made an appreciative sound and pressed himself closer, turning his head to press a kiss against his skin. Their legs were tangled together, their hands linked on top of Francis's stomach. Francis was playing with his fingers.

"I love your laugh," Henrik murmured, eyes finally slipping closed. "Have I ever told you that? It's just so pretty. Like you." Francis made an odd sound then, something that sounded like a mix between a laugh and a whine, like he didn't know how exactly to react to the praise. Henrik pried his eyes open and raised his head to look at Francis, only to see that his cheeks were flaming red, and he had turned his head away from Henrik, as if to hide it. Henrik let out a soft laugh. At the sound, Francis pulled his hand out of Henrik's and placed it over his face, letting out a small groan.

"Stop it," he ordered, making Henrik laugh harder.

"Your praise kink is getting out of hand." Henrik sat up a little bit more. "I'm astounded that I didn't even know you had one until last night. I could have been humoring you this entire time, too—"

"Henrik," Francis said, more fervently, and Henrik decided to stop with his teasing. Instead, he pulled Francis's hand away from his face and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Francis couldn't stop himself from smiling as Henrik pulled away. He reached up to cup Henrik's cheek, so he stayed where he was, hovering over Francis. He felt a thumb run gently against his cheek. "Darling, can I ask you something?" Henrik raised his eyebrows.

"Course you can, lovely," Henrik said immediately, and then Francis was sitting up, and Henrik was going with him. He took a moment to center himself, blinking rapidly at the sudden change in position, before looking at Francis, who was turning so that he could face Henrik directly. Henrik waited in patient silence as Francis gathered his thoughts.

"My sister's name is Haewon," Francis said eventually, speaking slowly as he searched Henrik's face. "I'm sure you've realized by now that Francis Choi isn't my real name—or, rather, it's not the name I was born with. I suppose it's my real name now, since it's what I prefer, but still. Why have you never asked what my birth name is?" Henrik blinked at him, surprised. The truth was that it didn't really bother him whether Francis ever told him his birth name or not. It didn't seem very important, and he knew everything he needed to know about Francis already.