5

Joohyun's p.o.v

Its been days since I last saw Seulgi and I admit it, I miss her.

Our date was fun of course, its the first date where I really had fun, usually when I date someone they take me to a restaurant or to the park.
"Irene?"

Tiffany. What is she doing here?

"Unnie, what are you doing here?"

"Dont you want to see me?"

"Of course but you usually text me before appearing out of nowhere." I told her as I drink my cup of coffee.

"I had a meeting and I suddenly thought of seeing you because I miss you."

"I miss you too." I miss you Seulgi.

"Really? Thats so touching." Tiffany replied as she wiped a non existent tear on her cheeks. I rolled my eyes at her action and continued being quiet.

"You thinking of someone?"

"Seulgi."

"Who's Seulgi?"

"What? I didnt say anything."

"Whatever you should tell me something about this Seulgi girl soon or ill abandon you. I gotta go." Tiffany stood up from her seat and kissed my cheek before out of my office.

Right after she vanished from my sight, my phone rang. It made me smile a little, thinking that it was Seulgi calling and when I looked at the caller it is her.

"Seulgi?"

"Joohyun, are you busy right now? I..."

"Whats wrong?"

"Everythings fine. I just... miss you."

"....I miss you too. Im just finishing up some work then I can go home anytime soon."

"Thats good, classes got suspended because something came up. Do you uhm... can we see each other?"

"Sure, do you want me to pick you up?"

"No no. I was thinking if I could pick you up instead? I want to see your office... yeah."

"Ok. I'll text you the address then. Be safe."

I ended the call and immediately texted her the address and floor level before relaxing on my seat again.

What if she comes hear wearing her uniform? A mini skirt with her white pholo. Thas sounds.... hot.

My mind went to dirty thoughts while I waited for Seulgi. I thought of office sex, mommy kinks and more. I dont know why did I even thinked of that.

"Joohyun?" I looked at my office door and see Seulgi's head. I smiled at her and told her to come inside. "Your office is... amazing." She said out of nowhere and sat at the couch.

"But youre more amazing." I told her and locked my office door.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Maybe hang out at my place and just chill? If thats alright with you."

"Thats fine." I told her as I eyed her up and down, she wore a mini skirt and a white polo with her blazer on her hands. Just like what I imagined.

"Are you alright Joohyun?"

I nodded and continued looking at her, I want to kiss those perfect lips of hers. It looks so pink and juicy.

"Are you su-" Fuck it. I kissed her before she could finish her sentence and held the back of her neck. I peeked through my closed eyes and saw that she was shock. She had both of her eyes open.

I broke the kiss. Maybe I shouldnt have done that. "Seulgi im sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"For the kiss... I should have thinked. Im sorry."

"Nothing to worry about Joohyun... I liked it. Just shocked."

I looked up from my fidgeting hands and looked at her face. Before I knew it, she kissed me.

The kiss grew more hotter, I found my hand inside Seulgi's polo while I sat on her lap while she had her hands on my ass.

I was about to unbutton her polo when someone knocked. Great.

"Ms. Bae, Ms. Lee is here."

I sighed and laid my forehead on Seulgi's before giving her a peck on her lips. I fixed my skirt and straightened my hair and told Seulgi to stay put.

I opened the door, to see Amber, my ex lover.

"We interrupting something?"

"No. Come in." I told her before, walking to my desk. As I sit down on my chair I noticed Amber, stealing glances from Seulgi.

"What do you want Amber?"

"Can I not see you? Just came by cause I missed you." She smiled at me before moving her gaze back to Seulgi.

"Well, I dont. You can go now, I still have something to do."

"Wont you introduce me to your friend?"

"No. Get out before I call the guards."

"Sheesh. I'll go." She stood up but walked towards where Seulgi was sitting. She leaned lower and whispered something to Seulgi.

I noticed that Seulgi tensed up and looked at Amber with a scared look as she walked out of my office.

"What did she tell you?" I asked her as I stood up and sat beside her. "The names Amber."

"Are you sure thats what she told you?" I asked holding her hand. She smiled and nodded, "Lets go and chill at your place then." I told her and took my bag before walking out of the building with Seulgi.

/ / / /

Sorry for the late ud. Boring i know, i felt bad because i didnt update for days so here. I love u guys!