6

Seulgi's p.o.v

"Again, stay away from her." I stiffened at her cold voice and gulped. She's the one that has been sending me threats?

She slowly walked away while I was scared to death.

"What did she tell you?" Im gonna lie to her.

"The names Amber." What a dumb lie Seulgi, great.

"Are you sure thats what she told you?" She held my hand and that made me suddenly smile. I nodded, once again lying.

- - -

"Are you sure he doesnt bite?" Joohyun asked for the nth time while she stood up at the couch while she looked at Sky that was laying down on the carpet.

"Joohyun, im sure. He doesnt bite, come on dont be afraid." I chuckled and offered my hand for her to take. She slowly went down off the couch and sat near Sky who was sleeping.

"Why are you afraid of dogs anyway? Theyre like one of the cutest thing in the world." Joohyun being number one for me. She sighed and scooted closer to me.

"I dont know. I just feel scared when I see animals." I nodded and held her hand, slowly moving it near Sky's back. I suddenly felt her hand shaking and it made me look at her.

I chuckled at her, she looked adorable looking like she was already gonna cry just because of petting a dog.

"Calm down. He wont bite." I assured her once again, she slowly nodded and bit her lip. Not to be a pervert but she looked sexy doing that. After guiding her hand she petted Sky on her own, she looked calm now.

But not until Sky suddenly woke up.

"HGK!" She made a weird shocked noise making me stiffle a laugh since she looked really scared. Where did that noise even came from?

She suddenly closed her eyes and froze, I looked at her watching her, "Pleasemakehimsleepagainimreallyafraidpleasetellhimdontbiteme" She blurted out words, which I didnt really understand except for the dont bite me part.

I chuckled while nodding my head,I held Sky and got him inside his small room at the corner of the living room and locked him up. "Are you ok now?" I sat next to Joohyun and held her shoulders.

"Is he gone?" She asked, not moving and still closing her eyes. "Yeah, I locked him up in his room." I told her, pointing at the medium wooden box. "Are you sure he's fine there?" She asked.

"Yeah, theres holes on top of it so he's fine." I smiled and watched as her as she slowly smiled too. She opened her mouth, I was anticipating on what she was gonna say but the doorbell rang.

"I should get that, I'll be back."

I opened the door and was shocked to see my friends, I looked behind me and saw that Joohyun was busy with her phone.

I opened the door and got outside, closing the door behind me. "What are you guys doing here?"

I looked at their hands, wow they brought liqour, chicken and pizza. "We texted you that we'll chill today since theres no classes today and tomorrow." Joy replied

"What? No. I have a visitor, we'll chill next time." I was about to enter my apartment again but a hand gripped on my wrist.

Joy smirked at me along with Yeri,  I gave them a confused looked waiting for an insult or something they usually say but instead, Yeri opened the door.

I tried to stop them but was too late when we were already infront of Joohyun. 

"Hello! We're Seulgi unnie's friends, and you are?" Yeri smiled and handed a hand for Joohyun to shake.