10

Joohyun opened her eyes, and yawned, suddenly smiling when she felt Seulgi's arms around her waist.

She turned around, planting kisses on the latters face, but immediately stopped when she saw a figure move beside their closet. Joohyun got her robe and wrapped it around her before switching the lights open.

"Who are y-" Seeyoon wrapped his arms around Joohyun's neck and choked her till the woman was unconcious.

"That was easy." Seeyoon smiled and walked towards a drugged Seulgi who was in a deep sleep. "Now you, are coming with me. We'll have a great time I promise." Pulling the covers off of Seulgi, Seeyoon carried her over his shoulder and left the apartment.

"Boss. I have Seulgi. You can take Ms. Bae now."

"Good. Keep her there for another hour, I still need to pack Joohyun's clothes."

"Sure boss."

Seeyoon ended the call and turned around to see that Seulgi was still asleep, tied to the wall with chains.

He brought her at an abandoned hotel and tied her on the walls inside of the old management office.

"Youre such a pretty girl." Seeyoon walked towards her and touched the latters cheeks. "I wonder how it feels like to be inside you." Seeyoon smirked and tore Seulgi's shirt.

- - -

"That was great." Seeyoon breathed heavily and wore his jeans again, looking at Seulgi with an evil smile. "I'll just get you some clothes in my car." He picked up Seulgi's shirt and other torn up clothes before going outside.

After ten minutes, he walked back inside the abandoned office and was welcomed by the still unconcious Seulgi.

"I think I drugged you too much." Seeyoon laughed and started to dress Seulgi.

- - -

"Where's Seulgi?" Joy asked as they walked around the mall. "With her mommy." Yeri snickered and looked back at the clothes.

"Stop it guys. Ive been calling her for an hour and shes not answering." Wendy hid her phone back inside her back pocket and groaned for the 69th time, worried for Seulgi's safety.

"Dont worry. Maybe theyre just having sex or something."

"Yeah, or sleeping." Yeri calmed Wendy and hugged the older.

"Lets go there later ok? Dont worry." Joy hugged Wendy too and pecked Wendys forehead since she was taller.

- - -

"Amber? Where am I?"

"At our house. Glad that you woke up." Amber smiled and pecked Joohyun's cheek. "Wheres Seulgi?"

"I dont know. Why would I know? Dont look for her, im here baby." Amber sat infront of Joohyun on their bed and held her hand.

"What did you do to her? How did I got here?"

"I did nothing to her ok?! Just shut up! This is what you wanted right? Me loving you!" Amber screamed and stood up before walking back and forth.

"But... I love Seulgi now. I have to go." Joohyun stood up and went to the bedroom door but Amber, stopped her. "Youre not going anywhere, understood? I love you now, youre mine." Amber pushed the latter back to the bed and locked the door.

"Amber stop it! I dont love you anymore and I never will! You did this to yourself, if you werent such a bitch and just loved me, only me when we were young this wouldnt happen! But im glad it did, cause I have Seulgi now." Joohyun tried to get out of the bedroom but Amber pushed her back to the bed again and again.

- - -

Seulgi woke up on Joohyun's bed, her head aching like hell. "Joohyun? Where are you?" Seulgi stood up and noticed the empty closet. "What the hell?" She looked inside Joohyun's bathroom but sadly the woman wasnt there.

"Where is she?" She walked back to the bedside table and opened her phone.

"24 calls all from Wendy? What happened?" She dialled Wendy's number and waited for the latter to answer.

"Seulgi! Youre alive!"

"Uhmmm. I am alive."

"I thought you were dead! Why didnt you answer my calls?"

"I just woke up. Why did you call me so many tines?"

"You just woke up?! Seulgi its 2 in the afternoon."

"What? But I slept really early last night."

"I think youre tired."

"Yeah, I have a headache."

"Well. Get well, ok? Take a shower cause Joy, Yeri and I will pick you up to eat some pizza for dinner. Sounds good?"

"Yes! Take care! I love you!"

"I love you too."

Seulgi ended the call with a smile on her face, she was about to enter the bathroom when she noticed her clothes were different.

"Maybe Joohyun changed them... Whatever." Seulgi got some casual clothes and walked inside the bathroom, taking a shower.

"Why is my legs sticky?" She looked down and saw white liquid slowly dripping. "Joohyun did this? She shouldve woken me up." Seulgi smiled and continued taking her shower.

/ / / /

Pasukan na namen. Shet:(