17

Seulgi and Joohyun were walking around the park hand in hand, enjoying each others company while they left the twins to Wendy and their other two friends.

"Its been a long time since I had you all by myself." Joohyun talked as they walked, "Yeah. I missed spending time with you alone." Seulgi stopped walking and turned to Joohyun.

"I love you." Seulgi suddenly hugged Joohyun that caught the latter off guard. They almost fell on the cement, but Joohyun balanced herself.

"I love you too baby." Joohyun replied, hugging Seulgi tighter.

"Why did you want to take me here?" Seulgi broke the hug and started to walk again, not forgetting to hold Joohyun's hand.

"I... Want to ask you... About something." Joohyun scrathed her nape and smiled nervously.

"Go on baby." Seulgi replied, lightly squeezing the latters hand to make her calm.

"Promise me you'll be calm, ok?" Seulgi nodded and waited for Joohyun's question. "I dont know how to say this. But, promise me youll be calm ok? Ok im repeating my words fuck." Joohyun took a deep breath while Seulgi smiled at her.

"Will you please marry me? Well if you dont want to because its too early i can wai-"

Seulgi slammed her lips on Joohyun's wrapping her arms around the olders waist. Joohyun was shocked at the sudden kiss but gave in. She held Seulgi's cheeks and closed her eyes. A year already passed by but they never seem to get enough of each other. (uwu i love them so much)

After what seemed like a minute of tongue fighting Seulgi broke the contact and hugged Joohyun "Does that answer you question?" Joohyun wrapped her arms around Seulgi and nodded, "Yes. I love you."

"I love you too."

- - -

"Ah-reum what did you do to my hair?" Wendy tried to get the brush off of her hair but it was stuck. "I mwade you look pretty." Ah-reum smiled at Wendy while Joy, Yeri and Chung-min laughed at them.

"Yeah. Youre really pretty Wendy unnie. Nice job Ah-reum." Joy high fived Ah-reum while the little girl giggled cutely, which made Wendy smile despite of her ruined hair.

"Do you want mwe to make you pretty too aunt Joy?" Joy shooked her head, "No thanks baby girl. Im ok." Joy smiled.

Then, a knock on the door caught their attention. "I'll get it." Yeri stood up and went to the front door.

She slowly opened the door, opening it big enough for her to see who was the person that knocked.

"Are you Ms. Son?" A woman who looked like she was in her mid 30's asked, she wore a business suit and eyeglass which made her look professional.

"Uhm no, but im her friend. Do you need something from her?"

"I need to talk to her." The woman replied, "Ok. I'll be back." Yeri closed the door and walked back to the living room. "Wendy unnie someones looking for you." Wendy furrowed her eyebrows but stood up and went to the front door.

When she fully opened the door, she noticed that the woman stifled her laugh, "You can laugh at me Ms...?"

"Ms. Yoo." The woman replied and relaxed her face, trying to look proffesional.

"Well, Ms. Yoo, what can I do for you?" Wendy asked, "Are the twins here?" Yoo asked, Wendy's eyes widenes a little, no one knew about Seulgi and Joohyun's twins except for them.

"Theres no twins here." Wendy replied, "Then who are the kids back there?" Yoo asked as she looked over Wendy's shoulder.

"Ok... You caught me..."

"I have to talk you about the twins Ms. Son." Yoo told her, "You cant talk to me unless their parents are here." Wendy replied.  "I can. Because im the lawyer of Park Seeyoon, the twins father."

Wendy was about to reply when someone cut her off, "Whats happening here?" Yoo turned around saw Joohyun.

"Ms. Bae, nice to meet you." Yoo smiled while Joohyun gave her a confused look. "Im here to talk to Ms. Son but now that youre here with the mother i'll talk to Ms. Kang."

- - -

"You cant take them away! I gave birth to them! He fucking raped me he doesnt deserve to have them!" Seulgi screamed, anger and sadness evident in her eyes. "We can Ms. Kang, but Mr. Park has to wait until he gets out of jail."

"Fuck you and him. Fuck all of you. Fuck everyone! I wont let anyone take my kids! Not you, not anyone. Now go away!" Seulgi stood up from the couch and went to Wendy's room where the twins were.

"See you in four years." Yoo smiled and walked away.

- - -

Joohyun walked inside Wendy's room and slowly closed the door trying not to make any sound as she saw that the twins were asleep while Seulgi cried silently.

"Baby." Joohyun called Seulgi.

Seulgi quickly wiped the tears away and sat on the bed, "Y-yes?"

"Yoo ruined our day didnt she?" Seulgi nodded and sighed, "I promise you the twins wont be taken away, ok? I promise you that." Joohyun scooted closer to Seulgi and hugged the latter.

"I wish that wont happen. I cant live without them. I love them so much." Seulgi cried again but this time she wasnt quiet. "Shh. That wont happen. I love them too, we'll do everything to have them with us forever. We can do this." Joohyun kissed Seulgi's forehead and rubbed her back to calm the latter down.

"Mama bwear? Mama bwunny?" They heard Ah-reum's voice and that made Seulgi cry more. "Mama beear why are you crying?" Chung-min asked as he got woken up by Ah-reum.

"Nothing babies." Seulgi moved away from Joohyun's hug and wiped her tears away. "Dont cry mama bwear." Ah-reum helped her wipe the tears away. Seulgi nodded, "We love you mama bwear please dont cry, you look ugly." Chung-min teased his mother which made Joohyun laughed.

Seulgi pouted but smiled the next second, "Come here my babies." Seulgi hugged Chung-min and Ah-reum. She loved her kids, she'd do anything for them. When she knew that they would be taken away from her it made her heart break but Joohyun promised her that they'll have them forever which made her have hope.

"Come here Joohyun. Youre my baby too." Joohyun smiled while she nodded. She wrapped her arms around Seulgi who was hugging the twins. "I love all of you."

/ / / / 

Dis making me cry this book reached 4.47k reads yeyy!!! I love all of u