23

"You two saw him?! With Ah-reum?! How did they get there?!" Seulgi screamed, punching the wooden table.

"Calm down." Joohyun whispered, while they video called Joy and Yeri, "Why didnt you take Ah-reum?! Are you guys dumb?!" Seulgi screamed again.

"Hey, thats not nice." Joohyun calmed Seulgi again while she held the younger by her shoulders.

"Its for the best unnie, what if he brought a gun with him? But we followed them, they went in a apartment." Joy said.

"Lets pack our clothes, we're going back to korea." Seulgi stood up from her seat and went straight to their room.

"Are you girls sure its Seeyoon?"

The couple nodded and waited for Joohyun's reply. "Ok. We'll be there soon, we'll bring Wendy and Chung-min with us if we can."

The couple nodded again and bid goodbye before ending the video call.

Joohyun went to their room and find Seulgi quickly packing their clothes, "When do you want to leave?" Joohyun asked, "As soon as we can, please? I need my baby girl in my arms." Joohyun walked near Seulgi and saw that the latter was crying.

"Hey. Calm down. She'll be with us soon, ok?" Joohyun kneeled and hugged the latter, "Thank you for everything Joohyun. I love you."

"I love you too"

- - -

"I miss my mommy's." Ah-reum pouted and crossed her hands on her chest, "Im sure they miss you too. For now, you're gonna stay with me." Seeyoon smiled and sat beside Ah-reum.

"Why? Cant I be with my mommy's?"

"They told me to take you here, they're tired of you." Seeyoon sighed, it was part of his plan, to brainwash his own kid.

"What? My mommy's wont say that! They love me!" Ah-reum stood up, tears already forming in her eyes.

"Trust me, they're tired of you. That's why youre here with me, dont you get it? They only want your twin brother." Seeyoon laid his big hand on the little girl's shoulder and looked at her right in the eyes.

"But... They said they love us equally."

"Now, they dont. They only love your twin."

Ah-reum pouted as tears began to fall from her eyes, "I hate them!" She clenched her fist, ang wiped her tears away in anger.

"Calm down, Im here, I can be your mommy and your daddy, and I dont lie, unlike your mommys." Seeyoon smiled.

Ah-reum, stopped crying, breathing heavily as she slowly held her pinky finger out.

"Promise? You wont lie?"

"I wont, I promise." Seeyoon smiled and made a pinky promise with the little girl.

"Will some ice cream make you feel better?" Seeyoon held the girls waist and laid her down on the couch again.

"Yes please." Ah-reum slowly smiled and watched as Seeyoon stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen.

- - -

"Im nervous." Seulgi clenched her fists together and looked thru the airplanes window. "She's safe, I can feel it. When we get there, Ethan will drive us to our old house then maybe I'll visit some of my friends." Joohyun held Seulgi's hand and kissed it.

"Thankyou." Seulgi smiled weakly and breathed deeply, "Mama bear, do you want some cookies?" A small head popped up from the seat infront of Seulgi.

"Sit down Chung-min, the flight attendant will scold you." Wendy's whisper can be heard, since she was sitting beside the boy.

"Just tell me what you want mama bear." Chung-min smiled before sitting down on his seat properly.

"I want Ah-reum."

/ / / /

sorry for the late update zZzZzzz