Chapter 10

"I really need to go to the gym today. Haven't been a while and now my ass is starting to look like the Asian and European continents on the world map." I said to Maya as I tried to force my way into a pants.

"Seriously Chris?" Maya laughed. "You're saying your ass looks like Asia? You do know that Asia and Europe don't exactly look good on the map."

"Exactly. That's why I'm going to the gym today. Maybe I can work off a few pounds off my butt." I said as I turned to look at my butt in the mirror.

"Don't be such a drama queen. There are people out there buying asses, getting ass shots and butt implants and you're here with a natural butt and you're complaining?" Maya rolled her eyes at me. "I wish I had your butt."

"You can have it. It's not like I plan to go famous and start making cash by endorsing and having a big butt."

"Maybe you should start endorsing it." Maya said to me.

"And then I could also joined the Kardashians right?" I shrugged out of the pants and traded it for a pair of baggy knee length joggers. "Are you coming with me?"

"Nope, not today, I don't feel up for all the aching muscles and joint pains today." Maya responded.

"Suit yourself." I told her as I grabbed my gym bag.

******
"Hey, you need a sparring partner?" I heard Jay asked behind me as I punched the bags.

"Looking forward to me kicking your ass huh?" I chuckled. "I didn't know you'd be able to show up here today. I'm surprise Angie let you slipped away."

"You make it sound like Angie's got me lock down as if I'm her prisoner." Jay laughed.

"Aren't you? She's practically your warden. 'Jayson could you do this for me, Jayson could you do that? Jayson don't go there, Jayson come here, Jayson let's wear matching cardigans. Jayson do..."

"Alright, stop it." Jay said to me as I teased him. "So maybe she's a little dependent..."

"You mean demanding and controlling?" I said to me.

"She's not that bad Chris." Jay said to me. "She's not as bad as you make her sound, you just don't give her much chance to get to know her properly."

"Jay, no offence but I'm really not interested in getting to know your girlfriend anymore than I already so." I told him.

"Why don't you like her?" Jay asked me.

"Who says I don't like her?" I asked him.

"I'm not stupid Chris. I can see that you don't like her much. Kyle and Tylo don't seem to like her much either, what I'm confused about is why?"

"Jay incase you haven't noticed, your girlfriend and her friends makes it very hard for anyone to like them." I told him. "Have you noticed how many times she or one of her friends tries to belittle or disrespect one of us. You just have your head so far up her arse and blinded by emotions and feelings for her that you don't see the truth. But the other guys and I aren't as blind. I actually tried to be nice to her for sometime now but she's started to make that very hard. I'm done playing nice, and please don't ask me to try to be her friend anymore alright. You, Ty and Kyle are my friends, I don't need anymore right now."

*****
"What's up with you and Jay?" Kyle asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You guys barely spoke a word to each other since morning and I just sense this tension between you two today, like something went wrong." Kyle said
to me.

"He's just upset because I told him the truth about his girlfriend." I informed him.

"When? What did you tell him?"

"Yesterday at the gym. I told him that his girlfriend is a bitch....well not in so much words but I told him that none of us like her nor her friends and that he's got his head so far up her arse that he's blind to the type of person she really is." I told Kyle.

"Wow. No wonder there was so much tension." Kyle said to me. "You were always just so blunt and straight forward."

"Look, it's hard for me to play the hypocrite Kyle. If I've got something on mind, I just have to say it. I can't pretend that I don't have a problem with something when I do. You and Tylo are better at just keeping things, I can't."

"I can't forget the other day when you asked Daina if she has something against breath mints." Kyle laughed. "You should have seen her face, she didn't even know what to say again after that."

"She was trying to insult me by hitting me where she thinks would hurt the most, and while she had a problem with my clothes, I had a problem with her breath."

"Her breath wasn't actually bad was it?" Kyle asked me. "You were just trying to get back at her right?

"It stank. I wasn't exaggerating, she needed a breath mint." I said to Kyle. "And it was pretty hard for it not to be stink when they are always talking shit. Someone had to put one of those girls in their place. I'm just glad she targeted me so I got the chance to do so."

"Now they're going to hate us. Mostly you though." Kyle said to me.

"That's okay, I was the one who hated them first."

The first couple minutes with just Kyle at lunch,
was good and relaxing, until we spotted Angie and her friends coming her way.

"Wait, is that Jay's jacket?" I asked in surprise as I watched her heading over our way. "Is she wearing Jay's jacket?"

"Sure looks like it." Kyle responded.

"Unbelievable, I gave Jay that jacket for his birthday earlier this year." I frowned.

So here's the deal. I bought Jay that jacket for his birthday, so yes the jacket was his, he was supposedly to have the right to do whatever he wanted with it right? Well I did not think so. If someone gave you a gift, it is yours, you're the one who is supposed to wear it and not your girlfriend.

"I guess you made her jealous last week when you said that you wear Jay's jackets sometimes." Kyle said to me. "She's the girlfriend so I guess she believes she has the right to wear his stuff."

"Yeah, wear the stuff that weren't gifts. I know that Jay started getting dumb the second he started dating her, but I didn't know he was this dumb."

"I don't think he willingly gave it to her, I think she just demanded it. You know how she is." Kyle said to me in a hush tone. "Look, just try not to say anything or cause a scene alright, Jay is already cold with you."

"So? I pretty much don't care you do realise that don't you?" I said to him.

"That's what you say, but I know better than that. I know you care what..." Kyle cut the conversation short as they were almost
at our table. "We'll finish this conversation later."