Chapter 4

Flashback 1

{??? POV}

Jungkook went over to a table full of nerds, I looked at Bts and they were just as curious as me. Jungkook sat down next to the most beautiful human I've ever seen.

"Why is he sitting there?" Namjoon asked

"Let's just sit next to him." I said, walking over to the table

We all started introducing ourselves and Y/n handed Jungkook a piece of paper.

Namjoon took the paper and I read it over his shoulder

"I see you have another victim." Namjoon said

What? But I already like Y/n! He can't bully her!

Y/n stormed out of the cafeteria and Jungkook grabbed her wrist and led her somewhere else.

"Did Y/n just leave her best friend alone?" Eunji asked

I got up and saw they were heading to the roof. I head to the roof and try to open the door but it was locked. I look on the floor and what a coincidence! The key! I quietly unlocked the door and see Y/n and Jungkook hugging.

Tears streamed down my face and I left the sight of those two hugging.

Flashback 2

{??? POV}

I was with my friends, Woojin and Daehwi and we decided to go to an amusement park. Woojin watches Daehwi try to get a prize from a duck game while I just waited for them. Suddenly, something caught my eyes which made me leave Daehwi and Woojin alone. I saw Jungkook and Y/n.

Are they possibly dating? That can't happen! I already have feelings for her though!

They were getting cotton candy and started talking until Y/n kept staring at a couple. I went closer to them but hid myself behind a group of people. I listened to their conversation and tripped on a little kid.

"WAAAAAH MOMMY!" The little boy cried

"Shut up! I'm trying to hide here!" I shushed him.

I ran away and found another hiding spot behind one of the games. Luckily I got closer so I can hear everything their saying.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as Y/n stares at the couple

"My ex." Y/n said with sad eyes

Ex? Im guessing he cheated on her, I'm gonna kill him!

Jungkook took her away and I finally left my hiding spot. I walked over to her ex and punched him in the face.

"Babe! Are you okay!" The girl beside him asked

"WHAT THE BEEEEEEEEP IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHY YOU PUNCH ME?!" The guy shouted.

"Never speak of this again or I will chop your little tiny banana off." I looked down at his pants