Chapter 22

"Y/NNNNNN!" I heard a voice shout

I turn around and see Yuju running happily towards me. Weird.

"Y/n! Let's go!" Yuju yelled in my ear.

"Where?"

"Just come on!" She dragged me out of the campus.

"But I have class!" I tried to stop Yuju but that didn't work.

Yuju dragged me to an amusement park and forced me to go on rides with her. I love amusement parks but that was not fun. She was clinging on to me the whole entire day! Did she hit her head hit something?!

"Yuju what's with you?!" I finally asked her

"What do you mean? I'm fine!" (I'M FEELING JUST FINE FINE FINE! Okay forget what I just said)

"I mean why are you suddenly being so nice to me?" I asked

"Because your my friend right?" Yuju asked a little impatient.

"But you can't just change in one day! Tell me honestly, why are you being so nice to me?" I asked again.

Finally, Yuju had burst.

"Fine! I'm trying to be friends so I can get closer with Jungkook! I'm trying to do my plan but you always have to ruin everything! I can't do this anymore! I GIVE UP! You know what, I'll just move on to Taehyung! At least hes single!" Yuju stomped away.

I was left there, dumbfounded yet not surprised by Yuju's plan. Soooo, Taehyung has a problem now. Poor Taehyung will have to deal with Yuju now! I shook my head and walked back to the dorm. I opened the door to the dorm room and was surprised by Mia, Eunji, and Kelly jumping on top of me.

"What happened?!" I yelled while getting crushed by their hugs.

"We should be asking you that! Jungkook said you weren't in class so he came looking for you so we asked around and other students said you were dragged out of campus by Yuju!" Kelly explained

I explained to the girls what happened and Mia called Jimin immediately.

"Why are you calling Jimin?" I asked Mia

"I need to ask him if hes seen Tae yet so that he can warn him about Yuju. Yuju is a dangerous woman. She feeds on men." Mia said while i just laughed.

I woke up due to someone screaming and banging on the door. I got up from bed, still in my pajamas and walked to the door. I opened the door revealing Taehyung all sweaty and out of breath. Hot- I mean never! I have a husband!

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" I asked

"I need help and advice and you were the first one i thought of since your awesome at helping so I ran all the way here." Taehyung said.

"Um, did you forget how i 'helped' Jimin and Mia together?" I asked

"Just let me in and help me!" Taehyung said

I step aside and let him in.

He dropped himself on the couch while i sat next to him.

"So, what is it you need advice with?" I asked

"What would you do if you had a crush on a married man for years, knowing he will never like you back and then another guy comes along that claims he likes you but your heart only belongs to the married man?" Taehyung asked

"I don't know, I've never experienced that before but i would give the guy that has a crush on me a chance and try to move on from the married man." I said

"WAIT! Don't tell me you have a crush on a married woman!" I gasped

I see him gulp and no words come out of his mouth.

"Who is it?!" I asked

"You don't need to know. Anyway, thanks for answering. I'll give Yuju a chance." He quickly got up and ran out,

"WAIT WHAT?! YUJU?!" I shouted at the boy who was running out of my dorm.

"Whats with the shouting?" A half asleep Eunji asked

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake up." I laughed nervously

Eunji soon went back to bed and i decided to go make breakfast for the girls while their still asleep. But first, I need to change out of these pajamas. I went to my closet and wore this.

After the girls woke up, they decided to be ungrateful and eat out instead of eating my well made breakfast

After the girls woke up, they decided to be ungrateful and eat out instead of eating my well made breakfast. We went out to eat breakfast at _____ and sat at one of the tables. I was looking around the place since I was bored and two people caught my eye. Taehyung and Yuju laughing together. AWWWWW SO CUTE! But Yuju Better not break his heart or I'll break her face!

"Is that Yuju with V?" Kelly asked

"Yep." I smile without knowing.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked

"She moved on from Jungkook." I giggled creepily

Kelly looked at Eunji and Mia and they both shrugged.

We all finished eating breakfast and since I didn't have any classes today, I decided to go visit Jungkook at his dorm. I knocked on his dorm room and someone opened the door. It wasn't Jungkook. It was...