Chapter 7

Jungkook and I were both free today so we decided to go on a date. We are usually busy from work. Oh, I forgot to say. I'm an actress just like my parents and Jungkook is in a kpop group with his members, Bts. Since I am a good actress, *flips hair* people like the idea of me married to Jungkook. But I still get some hate from his fans and Jungkook gets some hate from my fans but fans don't break me and Jungkooks love. Anyway, back to the story!

Jungkook and I went to a cafe first for our date. We sat down at a table and a waiter came.

"Hello! What would you like!" The waiter asked

"Can I have two ___ cakes and two ___ drinks please." Jungkook said

He knows my favorite, it's also his favorite drink! I think...

"Aren't you Jeon Y/n?" The waiter asked

"Yes I am." I smiled at him

"Can I get a picture?" He asked

"Sure!"

He took his phone out and we both faced the camera. I posed and he placed his arm around my waist. After he took the picture, I sat down while he went to get our order. I look over at Jungkook and see his eyes mixed with anger, sadness, disappointment... and jealousy.

I smirk

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing."

"Aww is my kookie jealous?"

"No!" Jungkook pouts

"He's just a fan and I'm married to you." I smiled

"He shouldn't touch a married woman!" Jungkook said

I sighed

"So you are jealous."

"I said no!" He pouted again

I squeezed his pouting lips.

"I'm sowy, I won't let a fan do that again." I rolled my eyes

"OPPA!" A voice shouted

Me and Jungkook turned our heads to see a caked face girl running to Jungkook. Crystal. She sat down next to Jungkook and clinged onto his arm, ignoring me.

"I missed you!" She tried aegyo but it obviously didn't work since Jungkook looks annoyed.

"I didn't and we all saw each other this morning." Jungkook pushed her away.

I know I shouldn't laugh at this because she is flirting with my husband but I can't help but to laugh at how much she is failing.

"Are you laughing?" Crystal asked annoyed

"Ye, what you gonna do about it?"

"Oppa! Your maid is being mean to me!" She whined which made me burst into laughter.

"Don't call me oppa, she's not my maid, she's my wife, I don't care if she being mean to cuz you deserve it, and HOW COULD YOU BE LAUGHING IN THIS SITUATION Y/N!" Jungkook whined at the last part.

I shrugged

Crystal gave me angry death glares before stomping out of the cafe. Once she left, the waiter came with our order. After we ate, we went to the mall. We haven't been to the mall in ages. We arrived and I dragged Jungkook to a couples store.

"This is so cute!" I said holding up two matching hoodies.

"Let's try it on." Jungkook sighed

"Aye, hold your sighs in." I covered his mouth.