Chapter 13

We arrived home and we were all tired out.

"Welcome home." Miss Wong greeted

"Did you prepare dinner yet? I'm hungry!" Mark asked

"Mark, don't be so rude!" I smacked him

"It's ok Mrs. Jeon and yes, dinner is ready." Miss Wong said as she walked away in the kitchen.

We sat down at the table and found a lot of food.

"Miss Wong's cooking is the best as expected!" Mark says as he stuffs his mouth with food.

I roll my eyes and start eating.

"Did you enjoy the concert?" Jungkook asked

"Y-Yes! Of course, you were amazing on stage!" I said but was clearly lying.

"Lies. You couldn't even watch the concert, you were to busy covering your ears to block what the girls say!" Mark laughs

"Shut up!"

"What did the girls say?" Jungkook asked

"They were saying that they wanted to be the floor that you humped during Blood Sweat and Tears! Y/n kept talking to herself saying-" I smacked my hand onto Marks mouth so that he could say anymore.

"Saying what?" Jungkook asked

Mark ripped my hand off his mouth.

"I heard her talking or herself saying that "I'm the only one for Jungkook, only I can kiss him, only I can sleep with him. I'm his wife!" She kept chanting this words while covering her ears!" Mark said as Jungkook burst into laughter.

I buried my face into my hands out of embarrassment and got up and ran to out bedroom. I ran to the bed and covered my whole body with my covers. Soon, I heard footsteps coming and I acted like I was sleeping.

"Y/n?" Jungkook pulled the covers that were covering my head.

I kept my eyes closed but felt him looking straight at me. I then heard him chuckle.

"I know your not sleeping Y/n." Jungkook said softly

"I'm going to so shut up and go sleep." I said

He laughed quietly and laid down beside me.

"Goodnight Y/n." Jungkook kissed my forehead.

I didn't reply back since I was too embarrassed to say anything else.

A few days later

Two more days till winter break is over and Crystal hasn't been coming back. Not that I'm complaining though! It's just that I somehow feel like she's planning something.

Jungkook and I got up and changed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

My outfit: