Chapter 19

I woke up early today so I could go talk to Mia before she goes to class. I went to my closet and changed into this.

I walked out of my room and head to Mia and Kelly's room

I walked out of my room and head to Mia and Kelly's room. I opened the door quietly and see an empty spot on Mia's bed. She probably left early so she can avoid me. I sighed loudly and slammed the door shut.

"SHUT THE FU-BEEEEEEEP UP AND CLOSE THE DOOR QUIETLY AT LEAST!" I hear Kelly shouting

I rolled my eyes and decided to go to Mia's first class to see if she went there. I peeked through the doors of the classroom and see no sign of Mia. I close it and walked around the campus, looking for Mia.

I walked through the garden and stop when I see two blurry figures. I went up a bit closer and saw Jimin and Mia. I quickly hid behind a random tree and decided to watch them. Totally not creepy at all.

"I'm sorry about that date. Y/n-" Jimin started but got cut off.

"I know, Y/n told you the wrong information and ruined our date." Mia cut him off

I started sweating nervously from the thought of both of them not wanting to be my friend anymore.

"So, do you want to try again?" Jimin asked nervously

"I'd love too!" Mia said

I silently celebrated behind the tree. I think I've became best friends with the tree.

"You can come out from the tree now." I heard Mia say

Who are they talking about?

"Y/n, we can see you. The tree is not big enough to cover you." I heard Jimin say

Oh, their talking about me. I slowly stepped away from the tree and see them both staring at me.

"Hi?" I said

"You heard our conversation right?" Mia asked

I nodded and she sighed

"Then you better not ruin this date for us."

I nodded again and ran away. Stupid tree didn't cover my whole body!

I ran to class and entered, out of breath. Luckily the professor is not here yet. I sat in my seat and Jungkook looks at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked

"Why are you so out of breath? Did you run or something?" Jungkook asked

I shake my head and he smiles creepily. I scoot my chair away from him a little but he scoots his chair closer.

"What do you want?" I asked

"You." Jungkook smirked

"Shut up." I scoot my chair away from him again.

Finally, the professor came in. I didn't want to have to deal with Jungkook after all the Mia and Jimin dating thing. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Yuju. She doesn't even take this class!

"What do you need?" The professor asked

"I switched my courses to this one." Yuju said

Wait what? Oh no she didn't! I look over at Jungkook who was already nervous. He quickly grabbed a hold of my hand which made us both calmer. Yuju glanced over at Jungkook and looked at our hands which made her angry.

"You may sit next to Mingyu." The professor said

"Can I sit next to Jungkook?" Yuju asked

"Someone's already sitting next to him."

"And I don't wanna sit next to her." Jungkook said

"And I don't wanna get up from my seat. Too lazy." I said

"I guess you can't sit there, the only empty spot is next to Mingyu." The professor said

Yes! I bet Mingyu is gonna flirt with her. I just hope he takes Yuju away from MY Jungkook! Okay, now I'm obsessed with him. (I've always been. Yes, I'm creepy)

Yuju stomped to her seat and the lesson finally started. The whole entire time, I can see from the corner of my eye, Yuju glaring at me and then staring at Jungkook. I kept my anger inside and tried to think of happy thoughts.

Rainbows, (favorite food), unholy stuff, smut-wait what? Unicorns, bunnies, Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook, did I say Jungkook yet?

I smiled at my own thoughts which made Jungkook creeped out by me.

"what are you smiling at?" Jungkook whispered

I shrugged and giggled. Maybe a little too loud.

"Jungkook, Y/n, just because you guys are married doesn't mean you can flirt during my lessons." The professor said

Jungkook and I apologized while Yuju just rolled her eyes.