Prologue

Keith walked into his new collage, Voltron Academy. He was a bit nervouse. For the first time since he can remember, there were no buds. He felt thin arms wrap around his small waist. He tensed up a bit but loosens once he hears the familiar voice.

"Hey my beautiful flower~"

"Lance. Cut it out." Keith grumbled, pretending to not like the Cuban boy's physical contact. Lance moved and intertwined their fingers together, causing a smile to bloom on Keith's face. He nervously looked around at the large halls. Lance looks at him with a reassuring smile.

"Ready?"

"Ready..."

They walked up to get their classes. To their dismay, only one class they had together. Though familiar voices rang in the hall.

"HUNK! PIDGE!" The cuban boy shrieked and tackled his Hawaiian friend as Keith walks over and hugs Pidge. Pidge smiles brightly at her friends.
The larger boy smiles and takes his new girlfriend's hand in his, holding it happily. Lance sniffled and dramatically begins crying.

"They're so beautiful together."

Keith and Pidge rolled their eyes. Then, someone grabbed Keith and pulled him by his waist to them, tilting his chin up. Keith stared petrified at the taller blonde towering over him. Lance growled and snatched Keith away from Lotor into his own arms, causing a light blush to sprout on Keith's face. Lotor chuckles as Hunk and Lance glare at him. Pidge, while normally a very strong woman, was a bit nervous around the dangerous male. She and Keith stared nervously at him. He pulls out a slip of paper.
"I had the teachers fix our schedule," he winks at Keith causing Lance to tighten his grip on him. "That way we have more time together."

~Hi! Here's the new book! The Sequel to Spring All Year! Hope it will be as good as the first!