Protection

Keith sat nervously in his first class. The teacher had sat Lotor right next to him. The class began and so far, everything was okay. Keith began doodling small flowers. He began drawing a beautiful rose in the corner of his paper. He imagined the rose in the color blue. It reminded him of Lance. He smiles a bit as continues drawing. He suddenly felt a hand creep on his leg. He jumped away as he looked at the boy who it belonged to. Of course, it was Lotor. Keith tried to look intimidating but Lotor just smirked.

"I have a boyfriend." Keith growled. Lotor leans in and whispers, "We can still have fun~"
Keith shivered and scooted away farther. Luckily, the bell rang dismissing the class. Keith ran out quickly, looking for Lance. He didn't want to go to thw next class. He didn't want to see Lotor. He wanted to hold and be held by Lance. He spotted the cuban, who was also frantically looking for him. The two ran over and hugged each other. To passers by, it looked like an overdramatic couple who couldn't handle being apart. But the truth was that Lance was worried sick all class about what that bleach blonde prick would do to his flower. And Keith needed comfort and safety from the boy who had done so much to him. Lance made the most of the short time together and then back off to class it was. The two didn't see each other for several more classes. Finally, the last class of the day, Keith saw his beloved at a table. He immediately ran and sat by him. He was in a pissed off mood. As class began, Lance whispered over to Keith.

"Hey...you okay?"

Keith nods a bit.

"Did he touch you? I swear I'll-"

He was cut off by Keith intertwining their fingers.

"Lance, it's okay. I just don't feel well..."

The rest of class the two took notes and stayed in silent, holding each others hand. As class ended, Lance walked with Keith towards the car. His car was a medium sized blue car with whiskers drawn on it. Lance said it was it was "lion whiskers".
As the two road in silence, Lance became nervouse that Keith wasn't telling him something. If Lotor did something to him, he'd kill him for sure. Lance followed Keith inside their new shared doorm as the two sat on the couch. Keith immidiatly curled up in Lance's lap.

"What's with all the affection? Not that mind..." Lance questioned as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"...I feel filthy..."

Keith's words hit Lance like a ton of bricks. That bastered had touched his flower. Lance held him closer and kissed his cheek gently. He stroked his long hair and whispered sweet nothings to him. Lance wanted to stop the world from wilting his flower. For now, all he could do is hold him. They doze off slowly, falling into a peaceful sleep.

~Hi!

Okay so as you may notice, this book is going to be a little heavier than the last. Not only focusing on the exception of himself, but Keith also has to deal with the pain of his past. Lance is dealing with some homesickness and a fight to decide whether his career is worth following. This will be heavy stuff, but I will try to add some soft stuff.