Pet Names and Worries

Smut warning

Lance had always called Keith his flower, even after he lost his blossoms. It just stuck. Keith never really called Lance any special nicknames. Lance didn't mind, knowing how Keith is. So thats why it shocked him so much to hear Keith say what he said. And Lance would NEVER forget it. It wasn't like it was Anything huge. To anyone else they would think Lance was being his overdramatic self and ignore it. But if you knew Keith, you knew how big a deal it was. And Lance knew.

Lance had just come back to the dorm from his firt night time class and was exhausted. Keith had a habit of baking when he was nervous. Baking a LOT. So Lance wasn't surprised when he was hit with the smell of brownies emanating from His and Keith's shared Kitchen. He walked in and quietly shit the door before making his way to the kitchen, seeing Keith on what looked to be his 8th batch of brownies. Lance walks up behind him and slinks his lanky arms around his boyfriends waist, Keith tensing at first, then relaxing as he hears Lance's voice.

"Not that I don't appreciate this, but I can't eat this much chocolate. I'll loose my beautiful figure." He joked, making Keith roll his eyes. Keith turned of the oven and turned around, his violet eyes meeting ocean blue ones. Lance placed a small kiss on Keith's soft lips and pulled him into the living room, flopping on the couch. Keith chuckled as he "tried" to push Lance off of him.

"Lance! I have to clean!"

Lance ignored him and kept laying there. He smiled a bit before gently kissing Keith's neck, causing the other to blush a bit.

"L-Lance..."

Something pinged in Lance's head. He smirks a bit. He hmmed as he looks up at Keith, his eyes half lidded and his mouth parted slightly. Keith's face turned from it's natural pale tone to tomato red in seconds. Lance inched up, his tanned face centimeters from Keith's bright red one. Keith tried to look annoyed but it came out pouty and flustered.

"L-Lance what are you t-trying to pull..."

A small smirk tugs at Lances lips as he keeps his eyes locked on Keith's.

"Nothing at all Flower~"

Lance presses another kiss to his flower's soft, pale neck before placing another one on his collar bone. Keith's breath hitched, making Lance's devilish Smile grow. He moves one leg up, pressing his leg against Keith's growing erection, and nips gently at his sensitive neck. Keith's head jolts back a bit at the new sensation. A small moan escapes his mouth as Lance kisses and sucks at various parts of his neck.

"L-Lance~..."

Of course, Lance couldn't help but tease his helpless flower under him. He moves back to look at his face. Keith's blush has focused across his cheeks and to his ears. Small pants escapes his slightly parted lips as his eyes sparkled with something Lance wasn't used to. Whatever it was, Lance liked it. He crahses his lips into Keith's, moving softly. A small moan from Keith deepens the Kiss as he pushes Lance onto his back, putting himself on top. Lance looks up at him, a Bit shocked. Keith quickly removed his shirt, revealing his slender figure and showing the begining of the V going into his pants. Now it was Lance's turn to turn red. His face heated as Keith licked his lips seductively over him, a small grin on his lips.

"Come on loverboy~ don't tell me you've already had enough~"

Lance felt a pang go through his body before swooping Keith up and carrying him to the bedroom.

"Lance! Wh-what are you doing?"

Lance tosses Keith on the bed before crawling on top of him, his eyes glittering with Lust and desire. Keith felt heat rise to his face and Lance's soft lips found their way back to Keith's.