who

Keith trudged to class. He slowly walked to his seat only to see not Lotor, but Lance. Keith beamed as he ran and sat next to him. Lotor walks in shortly after, looking pissed as ever.

Lotor was soon sat next to Keith on the other side, earning a disapproving growl at Lotor from Lance. Most of that class was quiet and peaceful for Keith. He sat doodling small flowers or different ways to write McClain. Lance glances over and sees the penmanship and smiles a bit. Keith blushed and slams his book shut.

"Kogane! Stop screwing around!"

Keith nods with a dark blush and looks down, slightly glaring at Lance who was chuckling a bit in the background.
Everything was going great.
Then Lotor got antsy.
He slowly trailed a hand up Keith's thighs, causing his breath to hitch and his body to tense. Lance noticed and immidiatly slams his hand down on the desk.

"McClain! Don't interupt while I'm teaching!"

The glass chuckles as Lance sends a disapproving glare at Lotor, who's hand is now in his own lap with an irritated look.
Keith looks to his boyfriend thankfully, earning a small sigh from him. He takes Keith's hand and rubs it reassuringly. He feels his fast breaths slow down as he breaths normally. His nervouse eyes fade back to relaxed. His tense body loosens as he begins to doodle small flowers on the page. Lucky for them, the class was almost over.

~??? PoV~

I'll handle this. No one takes my toys. I don't like sharing, McClain. I'll claim him before you have the chance.

"Mr. Calden?"

"Yes?"

"I don't feel well. I think I need to go to the nurse."

The only one who'll be willing is my pet.

~Shortest chapter ever but I'm trying....

Anyway sorry for long break but bam here's this.