Too close for comfort

As school began the next day, Keith tried to sit as far from Lotor as possible. Unfortunately, a group project had the two too close for comfort. Lotor slowly slips his hand up Keith's thigh.
Keith's breath hitches as he tries to squirm away. Lotor pulls his legs open a bit farther and slips his hand over the crotch of Keith's pants. He leans in to make it as if he's helping. He begins grinding his hand into Keith's growing member.
Keith feels his eyes swell with tears as he bites back a pained moan. As class went on the torture continued. He suddenly felt the tension in his member release and his pants wet. He begins to blush violently as the taller male smirks and leans towards him.
"That fast~?"
Keith heard the bell ring and tied his jacket around his waist and ran out. He was engulfed in a hug. He panicked at first but realized by the sent of his ocean cologne that it was Lance.
Keith trembled as he held Lance as tight as he could. Lance looked down at him concerned.
As he pulled him back to ask what was wrong, he noticed his lovely flowers now wet crotch and his legs pulled together protectivly. Lance felt his blood boil. That bastared...he didn't want to let Keith go to his next class. But he had to. As he did, he made his way to the office. He knew telling them about Lotor would do nothing since the bitch was loaded, but he could atleast make his schedule match Keith's. To protect his flower.

~Hi!

Sooo yeah. This chapter is short and I'm sorry ;-;  ut I'll make up for it soon I promise! Also does this need a warning? Like I don't know.