01

YOUNGBLOOD
chapter one

YOUNGBLOOD〈chapter one〉

✯☾✯

Nights were reckless for the young Parker boy. They always were. He hardly had a care in the world these days.

As long as Sebastian Parker had some sort of alcoholic drink in his hands, he was fine. Now, because of this most people would think to believe that Sebastian Parker was an alcoholic.

To which he would simply tell them to "fuck off."

To be fair, he wasn't completely an alcoholic, the young man knew his limit. When to stop before it becomes too much. Because if it became too much, certain memories liked to take advantage of his state and come to the surface.

And that was no bueno.

Sebastian took another shot of vodka as he watched his best friend, Jasper Atkinson on the dance floor dancing with a group of ladies. He couldn't help himself but laugh.

Sebastian knew that at least one of those girls was trying to get into his best friend's pants. 'Poor girls don't even know he's gay.' Well, they were in for a disappointment. Plus it was quite obvious how his best friend was clearly eying the dark-haired man in the corner of the club.

Sebastian turned his head to the left and noticed that a certain blonde-haired guy was checking him out. Blondes weren't usually his thing, Sebastian preferred brunettes. Brunettes with green eyes, sort of like a certain boy back home.

NO.

Sebastian wasn't going to allow himself to think of that boy. So he did the only sane thing he could think of. He ordered another shot, this time making sure it was tequila, before drowning it. He sent a small smile towards the hot blondie that was checking him, before joining Jasper on the dance floor.

Bash had let the alcohol in his system to take control of his body. To take control of his mind and let the music guide his body and soul. He noticed the hot blondie making his way towards Bash, but Bash barely paid any attention to it, as he kept on dancing.

"Turns out pretty face has some dance moves," the mysterious sexy stranger says as he placed his hands on Sebastian's waist. "The name's Noah, by the way."

Sebastian kept dancing with Noah's hands on his body. "Sebastian."

"Well, Sebastian, maybe we could take this somewhere else," Noah spoke as he laid small kisses down Sebastian's neck.

Sebastian was enjoying the feeling of someone's else lips on his neck. It provided a great distraction. A distraction that Sebastian was hoping to keep ongoing.

Well, that was until his cellphone started ringing. Sebastian let out a groan. "If you'll excuse me, I must take this." Sebastian didn't even wait for Noah's response as he made his way off the dance floor. "Hello," he spoke into the phone.

"Where the hell are you and Jasper at?"

"Well, hello to you, father."

"Sebastian this isn't funny." His father, Andrew Parker spoke into the phone. Sebastian sighed before replying, "We're at the Brew."

"I'll be there in 10." His father hung upon him, as Sebastian sighed and made his way towards Jasper. However, Jasper was still being surrounded by a couple of girls. He tapped Jas on the shoulder, "We got to go, my dad's coming to pick us up."

Jasper chugged down the remaining contents of his drink before turning to the ladies surrounding him. "Sorry, ladies look like the night is getting cut short." They groaned but that didn't stop one of them from being bold. "That's fine, let's take this somewhere else, what do you say?"

Sebastian laughed and the blonde shorty who had just spoken gave him a death glare.

"Sorry, baby, but you're not my type. I like my partners with a little meat in between their legs, if you know what I mean," Jasper said as he sent the short blonde girl a wink, before wrapping his arm around Sebastian's shoulder and leaving the group of ladies behind them.

✯☾✯

Jasper Atkinson sat on Sebastian's bed, eating a big bag of chips as he watched his best friend pack his suitcases.

"I still don't understand why my father is making me return back to that awful dreadful town," Sebastian groaned before throwing himself onto his bed.

"What's his reasoning again?" Jasper asked as he placed another chip in his mouth.

"Melissa says that Scott's being acting weird lately, so my father believes that my presence there could help Scott out. And I quote', Help set him straight.' Which honestly I don't see how I could help. Like, have you seen me? I barely have my life together, how the fuck am I supposed to help someone else with theirs."

Jasper laughed as he kept munching on his chips. Sebastian grabbed one of his pillows and threw it at Jasper.

"Hey, my chips," Jasper yelled as the pillow hit him. "Okay, but in all honestly, it shouldn't be that bad."

Sebastian gave him a look, "And how can you tell?"

Jasper gave him a wicked smile, "Because your most noblest of friends is accompanying you on this quest."

"Jasper, you're my only friend."

"Hence, making me the most noblest," Jasper praised before taking a bow. Sebastian threw another pillow at him. Jasper shrieked, but Sebastian paid no attention to him.

His mind raced to the place he had once called home, many years, Beacon Hills.

The town that broke and destroyed him. The place that shaped Sebastian Parker to be the man he is today. Beacon Hills used to be a safe haven for him, but now it was his worst nightmare.

It was a place, whose memories haunted him, every night. Ones that kept him up at night, making them restless for the poor boy.

Jasper noticed his best friend deep in thought and sighed. "Bash, if this about that Derek guy. It's going to be alright. He probably moved a long time ago. And if even if he didn't, I'll be by your side through all of it."

Bash gave his best friend a small smile. He knew that Jasper was referring to the fire that killed Derek's entire family a couple of years ago. Leaving only four people alive, Derek, his sisters Laura and Cora, and his uncle Peter, alive.

Jasper believed that after the fire Derek would have probably left the town behind but deep down Sebastian knew the truth. No matter how much pain that town brought Derek, he would never leave it behind. After all, Beacon Hills was mainly all that Derek knew.

Sebastian sighed as he threw his head onto one of his many pillows.