06

YOUNGBLOOD
chapter six

YOUNGBLOOD〈chapter six〉

✯☾✯

𝙱𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙽 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂
| ᴘᴀsᴛ |

ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsʜʟ

The alarm clock struck exactly at 6:00 am. Sebastian Parker groaned, as the alarm clock kept ringing. Usually, the young dirty blonde boy would sleep in until 6:30 am, but today was different. His best friend, Derek Hale and his uncle Peter Hale, were coming to pick him up for school. Derek insisted that the boys arrive early at school today. For what reasons, where beyond Sebastian. However, he was kind of glad that he and Derek were getting to school early since he hadn't done Mrs. Riggs' math homework and he for sure knew that Derek could help him out. More like Derek letting the poor Parker boy copied his homework, but either way - the work was getting done.

Sebastian threw the bed sheets off his body and stood up. He then made his way into the bathroom. He did his usual morning routine, which consisted of using the bathroom, brushing his teeth, washing his face, and trying to deal with his the messy curls of his hair. Giving up on his hair, Sebastian sighed and exited the bathroom.

He quickly made his way to the closet and tried to plan out an outfit to wear for the day. After some time and deciding that he just didn't care anymore. Sebastian grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans, a gray t-shirt, and his denim jacket and quickly threw it on. Next, he grabbed a pair of black socks and threw his vans on top.

He grabbed his backpack and made his way towards his favorite place in the whole house - the kitchen. Once he entered, he was hit by the strong smell of freshly cooked bacon. His mouth watered at the scent. His mother, Evelyn Parker, was finishing up the pancakes, while his father, Andrew Parker, was setting up the table. Sebastian placed his bag on the ground and went to greet his parents.

"Good morning, mother," Sebastian spoke softly as he kissed his mother on the cheek. "Morning honey, mind bringing the eggs and bacon to the table?" Sebastian did as he was told and set the food down on the table. He then greeted his father, "Morning, dad," the two Parker boys hugged. "You're up early, for once."

Sebastian chuckled, "Derek's coming to pick me up for school."

"Of course," his father spoke.

"Sweetie, when are you going to tell that poor boy you like him," his mother spoke as she placed a stack of pancakes on his plate. Sebastian's cheeks grew warm, "Mom, I don't have a crush on Derek."

"Evie, look his is cheeks are red," Andrew joked as he placed his arms around his wife's waist and planted a kiss on her cheeks. Sebastian rolled his eyes at his parents before taking a bit off his food. He moaned in satisfaction, his mother's pancakes were to die for.