03

YOUNGBLOOD

chapter three

〈chapter three〉

✯☾✯

Sebastian couldn't believe it. The Derek Hale was standing right in front of him. The man who broke and crushed his heart into a million little pieces. Was standing right in front of him.

And he couldn't lie but Derek got hotter and Bash didn't even know how that was even possible. He stopped his mind from thinking further of Derek's... body change.

But that wasn't the only thing that was bothering him. The fact that Derek's eyes were red instead of his usual brown.

Bash knew that Derek was a werewolf. There was a time, way long ago, where Derek and Bash shared the world. They trusted one another, shared their secrets, hence why Bash knew of the supernatural.

Last time, he saw his Derek, his werewolf eyes were golden, not red. That could only mean one thing, "You're an alpha, now?"

Sebastian didn't wait for Derek to reply, instead, he ran. Just like last time, when he saw Derek all over Paige, an hour after Derek said he loved him.

Sebastian heard Derek calling out his name, but he just kept running. Well until he had no more breath. When Bash couldn't breathe anymore, he fell to the ground and let the darkness consume him, entirely.

✯☾✯

When Sebastian finally woke up, he was met with blurriness. He didn't know where he was for a split second, but once his vision became clear, he realizes that he was back in his own room.

'How did I get here?' He questioned himself.

"I brought you," A voice spoke, scaring him for a quick second. He soon realized that the voice belonged to Derek.

"How did you even know I was staying here?"

"Stiles told me."

Sebastian made a mental note to himself about strangling Stiles. Bash sighed, placed his hands on his face before running them through his hair.

"Well, thanks for bringing me home, you can leave now." Sebastian stood up from his bed and made his way to open the door to let Derek out. But Derek spoke before he could reach the bedroom door.

"Bash, please. We need to talk." A hint of begging could be heard in Derek's tone.

"Talk? -" Bash laughed. "You think I want to talk to you. Derek, you're the last person, I'll ever want to speak to."

"Bash, please. Hear me out."

"It's Sebastian, only my friends call me Bash."

"Sebastian..."