02

YOUNGBLOOD
chapter two

YOUNGBLOOD〈chapter two〉

✯☾✯

Sebastian pulled out a cigarette from his pocket, but before he could even reach for his lighter, his dad slapped the cigarette right out of his hand.

"Hey, what was that for," Bash exclaimed.

"No smoking, Melissa will kill me if you show up smelling like smoke. You know dear Scottie has asthma."

Bash sighed. "Listen, kiddo. I know it isn't easy for you to be back here in this town, and I know it took a lot of gut. Well more like getting drunk and Jasper over there to get you here, but I really appreciate it, son." Andrew patted Bash on the shoulder.

"Yeah, I suppose," Bash said as he went to join Jasper's side. Everyone grabbed their luggage, got into a taxi, and headed to the McCall household.

As the two Parkers and Atkinson exit the taxi, Bash lets out a nervous breathe. While Jasper admires the place.

Andrew Parker knocked on the door, and soon enough, Melissa McCall had opened the door and greeted them all.

"Oh Andrew, you're here already." She spoke as she hugged her older brother. After the hug, she turned her attention to Sebastian. "My god, Sebastian, you have grown so much since the last time I saw you." Mama McCall told him as she went for a hug.

Sebastian chuckled, "Well the last time you saw me was probably two years ago if I recall probably." Bash pulled away from the hug, and grabbed Jasper's shoulder, "I'm sure you remember my overly annoying best friend, Jasper."

"Of course I remember you, Jasper. You and Sebastian over here are like Scott and Stiles. Always together and inseparable."

"What the hell is a Stiles?" Jasper called out. Everyone laughed.

As Melissa lead everyone inside, Scott McCall made his way downstairs, with his school bag.

"Hey, Bash, you're here!" Scott exclaimed as he hugged his older cousin. "I missed you too, Scottie."

"Hey uncle Drew, long time no see." Scott chuckled.

"You see Scott, I would say throw some incredible remark at you, but Sebastian & Jasper have currently used it all up." Andrew joked.

"Hey!" Both Bash and Jas yelled at the exact same moment.

"We feel very offended!"

"Yeah, we do!"

Mama McCall interrupted their little argument. "Scott, why don't you show Sebastian and Jasper to their rooms, before you leave for school. While I show Andrew his."

Scott nodded as the two young men followed Scottie up the stairs.

"Boys." The boys heard Andrew sigh as Melissa lead him away to his room.

✯☾✯

Due to jet-lag, Sebastian and Jasper had managed to sleep through the entire day. It was now around 6:00 pm when the boys headed downstairs and found Andrew Parker sitting on the living room table surrounded by a whole bunch of papers.

"Everything alright, dad?" Bash asked his father. His father ran a hand through his hair before responding to his son. "Yeah, some paperwork. You'll think since I'm away from the office, it'll be less work."

"A man's job is never done, Mr. Parker," Jasper said. "Jasper, how many times do I have to tell you to just call me, Andrew. Oh by the way boys, Melissa left some leftovers in the fridge for you guys to dinner on."

At the mention of leftovers, Jasper raced to the kitchen. Sebastian chuckled at his best friend's action, before sitting down on the table with his father. "You sure, everything's alright."

"I know we legit just got here and I honestly don't feel so comfortable leaving you here in this town by yourself. I know you have Jasper, Aunt Melissa, and little Scottie, but still... The office is making me travel up to New York City for some business."

"Dad, seriously don't worry about me. I'll be alright, I promise. When do you leave for the city?"

"The day after tomorrow," Andrew spoke. Bash stood from his chair and went to give his father a hug while whispering, "I'll be fine," in his father's ear.

As the two Parkers separated from the hug, the older Parker grabbed a folder full of papers and handed it to Bash. "What's this for?" The younger Parker questioned.

"I figure you and Jasper might be heading out, so I need you guys to drop this off for me at the Sheriff's station tonight." Sebastian grabbed the folder from his father's hand and nodded, "Yeah, will do." Before heading to the kitchen, praying that his best friend didn't eat up all the food.

✯☾✯

The plan was simple. Jasper will head up the club by himself, while Sebastian drops the folder at the Sheriff's station, and then meets up with Jasper at the club, for a night of complete fun.

Sounded simple, right?

Well, not exactly. The first part of the plan went well, seeing as Jasper spammed Bash with a whole bunch of photos of himself at the club.

At first, Bash was surprised that Jas even managed to find a good nightclub near this dreadful town. But then knowing Jasper, he wasn't very shocked. Jasper would be the type of dude to find a good club in the middle of a desert.

The second and third parts of the plan seemed to be the most difficult parts.

Sebastian had arrived outside the Sheriff's office, where he noticed Stiles' jeep parked outside. He rolled his eyes at the Jeep and walked inside the station. There he noticed a girl at the front office, who asked, "How can I help you?"

"Um. My father, Andrew Parker, asked me to drop these off for Sheriff Stilinski."

"Let me see," the girl officer asked, as Bash handled her the folder. She took a quick glance through it, before a small, "Thanks," left her lips. She walked inside the office to probably drop off the folder at the Sheriff's desk.

Sebastian was about to leave the station when he heard a noise. A part of him knew that he should just ignore the noise and head off to the club to meet Jas. But his curiosity side had won.

Bash passed past the front desk without the girl officer even knowing. He kept making his way through the halls, as the fire alarm started to ring. Bash ignored it though, he just kept following the sound that sounded a lot like a growl, perhaps.

He stood in front of the door that leads to some of the cells the that police station held. Bash noticed Stiles on the floor, leaning down against a wall, a very mysterious tall yet familiar man, and a young boy who was covered in hair and had pointy ears and long fingers.

The poor boy was a werewolf...

The mysterious man growls at the young werewolf causing him to change back into his former self.

"How did you do that?" Stiles asked the man.

"I'm the Alpha," This time the man turned to face Stiles and Bash got a clear view of him.

Oh, my...

It couldn't be...

"Sebastian, what the hell are you doing here?" Stiles asked worriedly. Stiles had also blown up Bash's cover, meaning that he knew Bash was here.

Sebastian ignored Stiles and kept his eyes locked on him.

"Derek?"