04

YOUNGBLOOD

chapter four

〈chapter four〉

✯☾✯

"Okay, so how the fuck are you going to explain your broken nose to your father?" Jasper questioned his best friend as they made their way back towards the McCall place.

"Drunken accident, at the club?" Bash shrugged his shoulders as he let out a small sigh.

Luckily for Sebastian, his father wasn't in the living room of the McCalls when he entered. Either his father was in his room or out somewhere, no matter what luck was on his side for now.

Well, that was until he reached his room. The minute he opened the door towards his and Jasper's room, he was greeted by his father's figure sitting on his bed.

"Ah fuck," Bash cursed under his breath. "Well, I'll just leave you two alone, then," Jasper spoke as he left the room, leaving the two Parkers alone.

"What the hell happened to you, Bash?" Andrew asked his son. "We talked about this. You promised you'd try to be on your best behavior here and set a good example for little Scottie." Bash sighed as his father continued, "And that includes no more crazy partying, especially if it lands you with a broken nose. Speaking of, we should really let Melissa take a look at that."

Bash sighed once again, before he began to speak, "I know I said that I'll be on my best behavior, but it isn't exactly easy being back in this town for me."

"Yes, I know, for whatever unspoken reason it is. You dread this town so much, but it took some real guts for you to come back."

"I guess, but in a way, I'm only doing this for you, dad, and Scott," even if Scottie was the one who caused his broken nose.

Andrew smiled as he gave his son a hug.

✯☾✯

Sebastian stood impatiently as he watched his best friend and his father begin to board the plane together. He knew his father had to return back to the city due to some important business meetings or whatever. However, it took him by surprise when Jasper also informed him that he was leaving. Yet, Bash couldn't blame him, Beacon Hills wasn't a place for everyone and he was itching to leave himself, but he made a promise to his father, one in which he doesn't plan on breaking. Even if it was breaking Sebastian on the inside.

Jasper didn't leave Beacon Hills because he chooses to, but because there were some important family emergencies with his family and he had to return home, right away. Bash didn't stop him, he knew how much family meant to Jasper. But it pained Jasper to leave Sebastian, all alone, in the town that caused him the most pain.

Sebastian waited until after the doors to their plane were closed before he made his way out of the airport. He didn't want to go back to the McCall house, just yet, in fears of running into Scott. Bash and Scott still haven't talked since Scottie broke his nose, which still hurt by the way.