Disclaimer!

Heya everyone! This is my second official book that I couldn't stop myself from writing. I honestly love a majority of the ships in South Park so I've decided to write books with a bit of multiple ships included, but with my personal preference winning in the end, like in 'Confusion.'

Which, by the way, I highly recommend you read! Now onto a few disclaimers. This story my include the following;

Abuse, cussing, fighting, mentions of self-harm, boyxboy content, underage drinking and smoking, and mentions of drugs.

There will be a disclaimer at the beginning of each chapter containing this type of content, and I will try my hardest to put a few before and after if you'd like to read everything other than the above mentioned disclaimers.

A few things you should know about my writing style!

I switch word tenses on accident and do not catch it as well, as I do not backspace my stories to change the plot, merely to only fix incorrect words. I do not catch all of the spelling errors however, I believe that part of what I do helps to get chapters out faster as well as having a more action-filled and forward moving story.

Also, I do not own any characters, places, or videos both in and attached to this story unless said otherwise.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do creating! Feel free to follow, vote, or comment too! 

-Author~Chan.