[9] (mini)

Craig's POV

End of last chapter.

I yanked Kenny out of the coffee shop faster than he could react.

As soon as the doors closed behind us I had already pushed him into the alley next door.

"What the hell was that?" I said, waving my arms around, keeping my face and voice neutral.

Kenny broke out into a big grin before leaning up against the wall.

"That was me being a good wingman." The blonde said, crossing his arms.

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"That's basically outing me right in front of him you dolt." I said, voice low.

Kenny shook his head, breaking away from the wall.

"I never brought up your sexuality, dick hole. I simply stated that there was going to be a dance. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue my wingman duties." Kenny said.

He then bolted inside the coffee shop before I could grab him.

I grunted before stuffing my hands in my pockets and walking inside.

I took my seat at the table we were currently at and looked around for the now missing blonde idiot.

He was talking to Tweek at the counter, making vague movements towards me with a sly look on his face.

I groaned.

Again.

This was going to be a painful conversation.

----------------------------------------
Heya! I finally cranked a super short chapter out. I've not been in the best place mentally but I really wanted to give you guys something. I'm working on the next chapter in my head rn, so I hope you like this mini filler.