Chapter 1 (Main Character Introduction)

Rana Introduction:
Hyderabad:
As the sun glistened on his face through the window, his eyes twitched. He then opened his eyes and smiled.

*PING* a sound came from his phone.

"Ugh! Who is this early in the morning!", he thought to himself.

He took the phone from his side table and saw a message from his personal trainer. The message said...

PT: Hey Rana, ready for today's workout?
R: Buddy... Don't you remember, I am taking a break for 3 months. 😂
PT: Oh shoot! Sorry man, I completely forgot. I'm so used to you coming to the gym.
P: Oh no. It okay 😂
PT: yo, sorry man, gotta go train someone. See you later. Bye
R: Cool. Bye.

After that conversation, he placed his phone on the side table. He wanted to sleep more, so he closed his eyes and went asleep.

*3 hours later* the phone rings (Attends the call)

"Hello" Rana answered the call while yawning.
"Hello, is this Mr. Rana Daggubati" a man asked.
"Yes, may I please know who this is"
"Sir, we are actually calling from The Star Magazine company. You actually  had a photo session with us for our front cover page. You are suppose to be here by 3'o clock but it's already 4'o clock sir"

A bell suddenly rang in Rana's mind.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry, I completely forgot"
"No it's fine sir. If you want to, we can move the photo session to next week?"
"No, no, not at all. I shall be there in 30 minutes.
"Sure sir, bye"
"Bye"

*30 minutes later* at the shooting spot

The car arrived at the designated location where the photo session took place. He ran as fast as he could to his photoshoot.

"I am so so sorry guys. I am sorry that I'm late" Rana said.
"Oh no. It's fine" the crew replied.

He then got changed and started posing for the camera in various locations in the studio. It took about 4 hours to complete and everyone were already tired.

"Thanks guys" Rana said
"Hey,sure thing buddy" the photographer replied

He then walked to his car, arrived at his home, crashed on his bed and went asleep.

-----------------------------------------—------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm back. Yes I know what you are thinking, 'like girl what is this' . I know it's weird to start a story like disssssss but it's just the begginning and don't worry Nikita (Amy Jackson) introduction will be uploaded as soon as possible. Btw (By The Way), if you haven't noticed I changed Nikita character in my story's description because I thought her character before was super cheesy and cliche. Anyways other than this random conversation of me just blabbering out things, stay tuned for next update.

Lots of love,
Sharanya
❤️