Chapter 8

Pranitha's point of view:
"Are you guys... Okay?" I asked, wanting to know an answer. I never expected this to take place, like my best friend in Rana Daggubati's arms, like come on!
"Yeah, yeah, we are absolutely fine" Nikita said, while coming out of Rana's arms, in which she hesitated, as Rana's eyes were locked on Nikita's face.
"Excuse me, sir", Nikita exclaimed while waving her hand on Rana's face, "are you alright? Hope I didn't startle you!" She said while covering her cheeks with her hand.
"Hahaha, you sure did startle me enough", he replied.

*silence*

To be honest, I had no idea what to do so I just pulled Niki's hand and just ran.
"Rana, I'll talk to you later", I said while running to my bedroom, clasping onto Niki's hand.

Nikita's point of view:
"Dude, what was that?" I asked her. "You just like ran to your bedroom like there was no tomorrow, and that to in front of Rana frikin Daggubati", I exclaimed.
"Um can I just know what was that infront of the bathroom?", she asked. "What do you mean?" I replied. "Oh I'm sorry, *its totally normal seeing my best friend in Rana Daggubati arms* and not just that, him staring at you the whole time while you where idiotically apologising  to him", she said sarcastically.
"Ok, I got tea to spill, come sit here", I said while I was smacking the bed, indicating for her to sit down.
"Ok, when I was coming back from Chennai, I sat next to, ya know, Mr. Rana Daggubati! We chatted and stuff and we just left to our respected places. That's it. I just forgot to tell you all about this cause it's been super hectic. Happy?!", I said, while Turing to catch my breath.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh, that's it. But why was he staring you for a really long time though?" Pranitha asked.
"Probably because he didn't expect me to be in Prabhas's house?", I replied while giving her a confused look. "Probably" Pranitha replied as well.
"Ok wanna go downstairs?" Prani asked. "Sure" I replied escalated down the statues that lead to the living room.

Rana's point of view:
I had no idea that Nikita could ever be friends with Pranitha, like out of all people in this world, I had to be the girl who I met in the aeroplane and she was the one who had to 'fall in to my arms'. Like come on!
I had that thought running in my mind when out of nowhere, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Anushka.
"Hey, are you okay? You seem a bit lost.", she said with a questioned look on her face.
"No,no, nothing like that", I replied, while smiling nervously.
"Oooooookkkkkkkkk...", she replied and smiled. Then her phone rang. "Sorry, I have to take this call, ok, bye" she said and of she went.

I took a deep breath in and let it out. I closed my eyes for a few seconds . When I opened my eyes p, there was a face infront of me, staring into my face. It was Nikita. I shrieked and fell onto the floor.

Nikita's point of view:
The thought of me being in Rana Daggubati arms was still quite weird. I was in the living room with Pranitha and I saw Rana sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. I then thought of an idea that I could talk about 'the incident' to him and resolve the awkwardness between us. So I silently (sort of) crept towards him and bent town to match his eye level. He then opened his eyes and shrieked, falling onto the ground.

Oh my god, what have I done again?