Chapter 3

Rana point of view:
Chennai:
After spending a week in his new film, he and the crew he was working with decided to order lunch after a tiring session of shooting action scenes. Everyone had a blast spending time with each other while eating some good food.

"Hey Rana! Anything planned?", a camera man asked him.
"Nope! But you know what my huge plan is now, finishing this plate of biryani!", he replied to the camera man while giggling.
They both laughed until his phone rang........
"Sure sorry buddy gotta pick up this call" ,he told to the cameraman.
"Oh no it's fine, go ahead", the camera man said.

Picks up the call:
Conversation begins:
R:"Hello", Rana said.
P:"Hey buddy it's me, Prabhas, how are you?"
R:"Bro, I'm awesome, how about you?"
P:"Same here! Hey I just wanna ask you something, are you free next week?"
R:"Yeah just finished shooting for my Tamil movie. Gonna come back to Hyderabad. Why are you asking?"
P:"No because it's my cousin birthday next week, and she really wants you there to her party. Don't worry it's a family party."
R:"Hey sure man, I'll be there!"
P:"Alright then gotta go bye!"
R:"Bye!"
Conversation ends.

After the conversation ended, he picked up his bags from his vanity room and head straight to the airport. He slept for some while. When he entered the airport, his temporary driver woke him up. The driver also helped him with his bags. As Rana's thanked his driver, he turned towards the airport entrance and suddenly was hit with flashlights lights. IT WAS THE PAPARAZZI! He went through the crowd of the paparazzi while giving a smile to the crowd. He was then happy when he entered in the airport as he got some air to breathe. He then got checked in and was waiting for his flight.

Nikita's Point of view:
As Nikita was heading to the airport in her car, she was listening to her her songs when she got a call from her best friend , Pranitha. 

Conversation starts:
N: "Hey Pranitha!
P: "Hey Niki!
N: "OMG!!! You know what just happened? My Bharatanatyam teacher got me hold of to a dance show and I'm coming back to Hyderabad!!!!!!!!!"
P: "OMG!!!! Really because  guess what?
N: "What?"
P: "You my birthday is next week right?"
N: "Yeah why? Wait.............. Are you gonna get drunk again?"
P: "Sadly not...but I called my family and as per your wish I called my cousin, Prabhas over!!!!!!!"
N: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSS!"
P: "Wait there is more! I asked my cousin if Rana Daggubati could come and guess what happened?
N: "WHAT HAPPENED?!"
P: "He is coming over!!!!!"
N: "ohhh look at me I'm so excited" *Nikita being sarcastic*
P: "niki... He is Rana Daggubati!!!"
N: "I know but I'm more into your cousin"
P: "Niki, you know that is not possible because we both know my cousin, Prabhas, will be single for the rest of his life or he will get married to Anushka!"
N: "ohhhhhhhhhh, by the way, is Anushka coming to the party?"
P: "yes, the whole Baahubali team is coming to my party!"
N: "Yay!"
P: "Yay!"
N: "Okay, I gotta go, I arrived to the airport! Bye!"
P: "Bye".
Conversation ends.

As she entered the airport, she saw flashes and heard screams, so she assumed that someone famous was inside the airport. But she didn't care about that. All she wanted was to go back to Hyderabad because every minute she spends in Chennai, all she remembers is her mother, which makes her emotional. Other than that, she just wanted to sleep!

She went inside of the airport and got checked in. Then, all she had to do was just wait for her plane.
.....................................................