Chapter 6

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you have now reached your destination! Thank you for choosing our airlines."
"Well I guess it's time to go then" Rana sighed.
"Yep, I guess it is" Nikita said.
"You got my phone number right" he asked.
"Yep I did. Wait you got mine's as well right?" She asked.
"Yeah I did" he said.
After that there was a huge gap of silence.
They then left the plane and went onto to pick up their luggage from the baggage section.
Nikita was waiting for her bag. She sat in the trolleys that she had brought to carry her bags. She waited and waited but saw no signs of her bags. Whilst waiting, she saw Rana calling and waving at her.
"Hey, Nikita!" He yelled.
"Hey" she said while waving at him shyly.
She then noticed that he had already got his baggage.
She then asked "how come you got your suitcase?"
"Oh it's because the security knows that they will be people crowded to see me so they let me get my suitcase ASAP" he said.
"Oh, VIP treatment it seems" as she said with sarcasm while laughing.
"Yeah, you can think it in that way" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.
RING.....RING.....
Rana looked at his phone and realized that it was his mom.
"Oh wait it's my mom, anyways I gotta go bye!" He said while waving at her.
"Ok, bye" she replied!
After they said bye to each other, she stood there waiting for her luggage and he went to see his driver.
"Hello, mom. Yeah I just landed in Hyderabad" he said.
"Good, good! Look come back home as soon as possible!" She said in a demanding voice.
"Why mom?" He asked.
"Because...... We looked at a girl for you... AND HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! Before you say something or throw a tantrum like a little kid, just come home and we will discuss about it. Okay?" She said.
"Yeah, we will discuss about it" Rana replied with the thought of not saying okay to the proposal.
"Okay then, see you soon. Bye" she said
"Okay bye!" He said
CALL ENDED!

"Man, why should this happen to me!" He thought
"Oh well, looks like I'm just gonna say no again!" He thought again.

Back to Nikita's point of view:
"Oh my, when is my luggage gonna arrive!" She thought.
A few minutes later her baggage arrived . She was finally happy as her body was aching just waiting for the luggage.
She finally got the luggage and headed back to her home. As she arrived back home her grandmother greeted her!
"Nikita, my sweetheart, you are finally here!" Her grandmother said as greeted her.
"Yay, grandmother. I missed you so much" she said with joy!
"Okay, come inside. I have great news for you" she said.
"Okay grandmother" she said.
She went inside and and sat, letting out a sigh! Her grandmother knew she is tired so she made a cup of filter coffee for her, Nikita's favourite.
"Thanks grandma" she said.
"Hmmmmm.... Look. Your father and I saw this guy and decided to make a proposal" her grandmother said.
As soon as her grandmother let out the word 'proposal', Nikita's spat out her coffee!
"Grandma... HUH!!! How could you, I'm only 22! I just started to live life a little bit after college! You can't get me married of just like that!" She screamed!
"CHILD, CALM DOWN!" Her grandmother said.
"It's just a proposal. It's not like your gonna get married of to him right he second you meet him. Just do this for me once. I'm getting old and I'll need to see you get married of to someone. It's my longtime wish. Please just do this for me once" her grandmother begged her.
"Okay, I'm doing this just for you. But if I don't like him, I'll immediately reject him. Okay?" She asked.
"Okay" her grandmother said while letting out a sigh.