Chapter 4

Nikita's Point of View:
As she was waiting in her lounge, she kept her bags on the place where it was directed to keep. She sat there, sighing, wondering why she chose Bharatanatyam. She wanted to quit it so badly, but still continued for the sake of her deceased mother. She knew the reason why her father fell in love with her mother. It was her dancing skills! Her mother always loved to dance and she passed that legacy to her daughter.
As she was thinking about it, a tear dropped. She quickly wiped her tear away, thinking that she would make a scene.

*passengers who are boarding sky airlines SAR- 1865 may now arrive to the 5th Gate located in the airport*

"Phew, yay!" She thought.
She Tom her bag and headed straight to her gate and sat in her designated seat. She then wanted to remove a little makeup of her's so she asked permission form the crew if she could use the bathroom. They kindly allowed her to.

Rana's point of view:
"Oh man, not even over here!", as he thought to himself while looking at the paparazzi waiting outside of the airport. He was at the airport at the right time so he could just to to his gate straight away.

"May I please take a look at your ticket sir?", an air hostess asked.
"Sure", Rana replied.
"Sir, we have a problem, the seat the you booked in business class has been changed to the the amount of passengers. Don't worry, cause your seat will be located at business class itself, but just in another seat. Is that fine for you sir?"
"Sure that fine!", Rana replied.
"Already got sir, thank you so much for being patient with us. Enjoy your flight!"
"Thank you so much"

"Oh my, I thought I lost my seat for a second. Better go find my seat" as Rana thought while being squashed in the ailes."
"Ah there it is!"
"Yay, time to sleep".