Part 3

When Monday morning rolled around Sarah walked into her class with her glasses on and her hair up in a high bun and stripped dress with knee highsocks and boots on. Bucky texted her from his seat and said "You look gorgeous and we need to talk about last night." She read the text after she sat all of her stuff down and bit her lip as she fought back tears. 

"Good morning class I hope you all had a great Halloween weekend. So let's get started shall we." Sarah said then she did roll call. Then of all things they had to start discussing for class and she didn't even plan for it to happen the day after what she said to Bucky. Romeo and Juliet was the story they were working on. She was struggling with it and finally said "Ok how about you all read the story silently for the remainder of class. We have like 30 minutes left. Come back Wednesday with any questions." 

After class was over Bucky stayed and said "I will catch up with you guys in a bit." 

He walked over to where she was gathering up papers everyone turned in and he said "Hey what's wrong? You just about cried teaching and I saw you cry last night did I do something wrong?" 

"No James you didn't do anything wrong." She said with a shaky voice 

She had all of her stuff in her hand and he said "Come here." they went into her office and he said "Sarah talk to me." 

"Fine. I like you James like a lot ok but I'm your professor this is my first year teaching and I have rules to follow and for some reason I get around you and I don't want to." Sarah said 

He walked over to her and said "I know that you are my professor and you have rules but Sarah god I feel something with you and I know you feel it too and that's why you were upset last night cause you didn't want to say that to me.." He picked her up and sat her on her desk and stood in between in her legs. "I also think you are scared to be with me not just because of your job." he said to her.

"James .." she whispered 

"So I'm gonna do this after I'm done with classes and football practice cause we have a game this weekend that I want you at by the way cause the last time you came to one of my games I had damn good game. Anyways after I'm done I'm going to get you dinner and bring it to your apartment and I'm going to do my homework and then I'm going to get to know the real Sarah not professor Sarah. Cause today you look fucking gorgeous and I know this is real Sarah." he said to her as he pressed his forehead against hers. 

"James.." she whispered 

"Mmhm." he said 

"Chinese food." she said with a smile 

He laughed and said "Ok I can do that." 

"And I will try and come to the game." she said to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I've gotta get to my next class." he said to her 

He kissed forehead and said "Bye doll." 

She smiled and whispered "See you later>'  

That night Sarah got home and Bucky was waiting for her in his car and he got out with the Chinese food she said to get and his backpack and said "You must of been hungry when you texted me what you wanted." 

She smiled as they got on the elevator to get to her floor and said "I don't really get a long lunch break and I'm always rushed in the morning and sometimes forget to eat breakfast." 

"How do you forget to eat breakfast? I'm always hungry when I get up." He said 

"And you are a guy and guys love to eat." she said to him with a smile