Part 10

8 weeks later

Sarah was sitting in the bathroom waiting for the results of her pregnancy test that she had just taken she was late. She paced as she bit her nail while Bucky got little Joshua changed to go to his mom's he didn't know what was taking her so long in the bathroom. Her phone pinged to let her know that the time was up and she flipped her test over and saw that she was pregnant again she walked out of the bathroom biting her lip as she walked into the living room they were about to head to his mom's for dinner. She said "James baby." 

He looked at her and said "What's wrong." as he saw the tears and she said "Im pregnant." 

He hugged her and said "Im sorry Im so sorry." 

She still had the test in her hand as she hugged him. He said "Now I know why you were taking so long I was getting worried." 

"We need a bigger place." she whispered 

He laughed and said "I know." 

They headed down to the car and went to his mom's for  dinner they didn't say nothing about her pregnancy. That monday she went to the doctor and they told her she was in fact pregnant that she was almost 8 weeks pregnant along and that she would be due in June since she said that her last period was in September. On the way home he said "Sarah are you ok baby? I'm really sorry about that day and the days after that but I don't want you to be mad at me." 

"Baby I'm not mad at you I know this was my fault too." she said 

"I love you baby." he said to her 

"I love you too." she said to him 

************

3 weeks later 

It was Thanksgiving and they had special gifts for the grandparents. She sent her parents theirs through the mail and then when they went to Bucky's parents they gave them theirs in person. She wanted to do it that way again cause they loved it so much when they annouced they were pregnant with Joshua. But this time she used a picture of Bucky holding Joshua and a sign that said "Promoted to Big Brother." and her holding her ultrasound over her stomach. When they got to Winnie and Joe's house she said "Hey guys we got a family picture done so here you go." 

Winnie said "Oh really I can't wait to see it." she said as she opened the envelope and pulled it out and said "Oh I love it wait omg you are expecting again Sarah!." 

She hugged Sarah and said "This was a surprise." 

"Oh believe we know." She said 

Bucky said "Mom we didn't plan it we just let things happen just like this little guy wasn't planned but he's here and that's all that matters." 

"That's very true my boy. I love you both." She said to them

Joe came in and said "What is all the excitement about." as he took Joshua from Bucky.

Sarah said "Little man there is going to be a big brother come June of next year." Bucky put his arms around Sarah's wait and placed his hands on her stomach and Joe said "Wow that was fast guys did you plan this."

"No believe me it wasn't planned but like he just said we just go with the flow." she said 

He hugged both of them and said "Well either way I'm glad to be a grandpa again." Winnie handed him the picture they used and he smiled and said "This needs to be framed." 

A few days later Sarah's mom called and said "Sarah Grace I just got your picture I can't belive you are pregnant again."

"And mom I'm 29 years old I'm not Katie." she said 

"Im sorry baby I just I'm worried that you two are taking on more than you can chew you are the only one working right now. He's just started his sophomore year and playing football and married to you." she said 

"It's my life mom please just be happy for me." she said 

"You are right I'm sorry. I love you sweetie." Lisa said 

She hung up the phone and threw her phone on the counter Bucky was doing homework at the kitchen table and said "Shes mad isn't she." 

"Don't worry about it baby. She just thinks we are taking on to much." she said 

Bucky got up and said "I can't quit football Sarah you know that right I will lose my scholarship and won't be able to finish college and I want to finish I have declared two majors." 

She hugged him and said "I know we can do this. I can take care of us a little longer." 

*************

January 

They were sitting in the exam room at the doctor's office Bucky was holding Joshua bouncing him on his leg as he giggled. He was looking more and more like Bucky every day he was already 9 months old by this time. The doctor came in and said "Ok Mrs Barnes let's check out this baby." 

The doctor said "Ok let see if we can find out what this baby's gender is." 

He was checking everything out and then said "This baby is a girl." 

Sarah smiled and she looked at Bucky and said "I'm in trouble." 

She started laughing and said "Oh no you are not." 

"Oh yes I am. Look at you baby." he whispered 

That night she was trying to find a way to do a cute gender reveal but then she ended up just calling everyone and saying it's a girl. 

He laid Joshua in between them on the bed and placed his hand on her stomach and said "My girls and my boy. I want to pick her name please." 

"I picked his name it's only fair that you pick her name." she said to him. 

"What are we going to do after we have her?"he said 

"I don't know I haven't thought about it." she said 

She breastfed Joshua then put him to bed and she laid down with Bucky on the couch and watched a movie together as he felt his little girl move around. He said "Baby I love you." 

"I love you too." she said